Recent content by [ISG] Kami

1. I

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Awesome, I'm loving the filter clears. Quick and easy. Also loving the mob drops listing, maybe cool to have a mob search now? =P People always want more lol. Idea for the item ghosting, how about when you click the filter with your item it automagically goes back into the inventory as if you...
  2. I

tModLoader Magic Storage

Suggestion; Right click to clear search bar please. Backspace with lots of items causes a lot of lag, right click to clear all would prevent this and also help make usage a bit smoother. More crafting stations slots would be nice for big mod packs too, currently I need 3 crafting storages to...
  3. I

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Suggestion; Right click remove filter text. Most modded Minecraft search bars have this feature now, would be nice if Recipe Browser did too. Suggestion; Hotkey puts items back into inventory or when you place an item to search it places a "ghost" rather than the real item.
  4. I

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure Map : Echoes of the Lost World

I hit that switch, all it did was open a small 1 wide hole that didn't seem to allow me to do anything. EDIT, I got the celestial stone with the chain knife I think (maybe it was the meatball), it reached far enough. forget which chest it was, I got it super early, was my like 3rd or 4th
  5. I

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure Map : Echoes of the Lost World

I seem to be stuck.. I might just be being dumb on mechanics, but I can't seem to do anything else to get anywhere. I need a Boomerang, Waterbolt, Vilethorn, Lava charm or double jump to do anything else. Any tips to get me going on the right track again would be appreciated.
  6. I

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Hmm, I actually don't think its feasibly possible, the level 1 challenge expert mode... Even with cheating in the best gear and all buffs, 1 shot from anything from the Celestial Invasion or Moonlord himself is an instant kill... Even in god mode, 1 shot through god mode. I think with 2 people...
  7. I

Haha, guess I'm just a crazy lol. Probably shouldn't be answering questions about code I know nothing about. I saw cloudsave in it so I assumed it was a cloud saving issue.
  8. I

I think your friend is trying to use cloud save. Not sure if that's actually what the error is, but tell him, to try turning it off. Pretty sure cloud save doesn't function too well with modded Terraria. As for xp or drops from monsters, I have no idea how to help you as your picture didn't...
  9. I

That's intended so you can't AFK level. You need to do at least 1 damage to an enemy to get exp. Multiplayer is working fine, the abilities are located above your stats GUI in the inventory screen, click the abilities button after you unlock your first ability. I believe it was level 5 for "Scan".
  10. I

OH, that's a different story than what you posted then, natural regen hasn't been tested tbh. Not by Nobody's or I.
  11. I

Mana regen potion is working fine, getting vastly increased mana regen. Star in a Bottle, however, does not seem to be working.
  12. I

Was fun testing stuff with nobodys_me =D Critical Mode is crazy with only 1 heart start ahahaha.
  13. I

PC Streaming 1.3! Come hang out for launch!

Hey everyone. I'll be streaming all day, feel free to come hang out and chat while you play too! I'll be starting with some solo Expert mode and moving on to some normal mode server play with a couple of friends. Stream will be starting as soon as 1.3 patch is launched. Check it out at...
  14. I

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

I'll be going mixed my first play-though. I'll be streaming expert mode and 100% completionist on a super large map. After that, Hardcore mixed expert mode play-throughs. After that, Hardcore class expert mode play-throughs.
  15. I

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

I just said that in my post above, I have already moved on and am not replying to him anymore, it is pointless and all he's trying to do is start something. Looks like all he's here for is starting fights.
Back
Top Bottom