Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

ce6e9aRqXh0.jpg

help me please (I'm bad in english)

Okay, the Berserk ability, the Nebula armor set bonus, and the Magic Cuffs work in regards towards restoring MP. The Mana Regen potion and the Star in a Bottle definitely don't.

EDIT: Also, a character I made after installing the mod, and turning off health regen, has regained HP regen, albeit at a very slow rate. I made another character and his regen stayed off. Also food provides no HP regen bonus. Will keep testing to make absolutely sure that this is happening.

2nd EDIT: Found out that HP regen comes back when I start using life crystals, even when disabled.

Last edited:
Okay, the Berserk ability, the Nebula armor set bonus, and the Magic Cuffs work in regards towards restoring MP. The Mana Regen potion and the Star in a Bottle definitely don't.

I wonder, is Mana Regen disabled for the character you're testing with? It could be that the Mana Regen potion and Star in a Bottle multiply existing regen (0 x 1.5 is still 0) whereas Berserk, Nebula Armour and the Magic Cuffs simply add to the regen (0 + 4.5 is 4.5).. while I'm not sure what Berserk does, I definitely know that Nebula Armour and Magic Cuffs simply add mana.

Hey! Really love this mod. I found a little bug: while auto-swinging Arkhalis, if you level up you stop attacking and have to release and click again. Very minor but got me killed twice already. I haven't tried other auto-swing weapons yet so I don't know if it's Arkhalis only.
I can confirm that this doesn't affect other melee weapons with autoswing, specifically the katana.

I wonder, is Mana Regen disabled for the character you're testing with? It could be that the Mana Regen potion and Star in a Bottle multiply existing regen (0 x 1.5 is still 0) whereas Berserk, Nebula Armour and the Magic Cuffs simply add to the regen (0 + 4.5 is 4.5).. while I'm not sure what Berserk does, I definitely know that Nebula Armour and Magic Cuffs simply add mana.

Yes, mana regen is disabled. Though if the potion and bottle only add onto the existing regen, then it would make sense that they wouldn't slowly restore MP. The Band of Starpower does restore MP slowly, at least it did in an earlier version of TLeveled, and the Magic Cuffs simply give MP based on damage taken.

Berserk is an abiltiy that increases Mana Regen when HP is below 20%. It does restore MP when MP Regen is disabled. So does the Mana Nebula Booster.

So in summary, when MP Regen is disabled, the Berserk ability, Mana Nebula Booster, and Magic Cuffs restore MP. The Band of Starpower probably does restore MP as well, but I don't have one to test that out. The MP regen potion and the Star in a Bottle don't restore MP. For HP, the Well Fed buff doesn't affect HP regen, and HP regen still occurs, albeit very slowly, even when disabled, after using heart crystals to increase the number of hearts.

Gotest, I founded a bug, When you break ore from structures you dont get exp, ill get you a screenshot as soon as i found one

Gotest, I founded a bug, When you break ore from structures you dont get exp, ill get you a screenshot as soon as i found one

My friend gets this on clicking single player, or clicking join via IP

http://ge.tt/6dIEU2U2/v/0?c

Edit: cant get XP from monsters or drops, server error shown here: http://ge.tt/8IHXY2U2/v/0

Go on a different team (try red) that should fix it
[DOUBLEPOST=1450635363,1450635318][/DOUBLEPOST]

he does know about that one (only the ores with a explosive right?)

My friend gets this on clicking single player, or clicking join via IP http://ge.tt/6dIEU2U2/v/0?c

I think your friend is trying to use cloud save. Not sure if that's actually what the error is, but tell him, to try turning it off. Pretty sure cloud save doesn't function too well with modded Terraria.

Edit: cant get XP from monsters or drops, server error shown here: http://ge.tt/8IHXY2U2/v/0

As for xp or drops from monsters, I have no idea how to help you as your picture didn't load, but that sounds like the server settings are preventing that.

My friend gets this on clicking single player, or clicking join via IP

http://ge.tt/6dIEU2U2/v/0?c
That error is caused by a corrupt leveled save file. This error relates to the save section for abilities not being able to load correctly. The only solution I got is to delete the leveled save file for the character causing the issue. Which is located in the folder with the character name which has an extention of .lvl. So "my games/terraria leveled/players/"player name"/"player name".lvl"
Just remember, you'll lose all your stats doing this.

Unless he never played v10 and is using an old save I don't know why this is happening. I've also tested cloud saving, it worked fine for me. As can be seen in one of the screen shots for 1.3 in the first post.

Last edited:
That error is caused by a corrupt leveled save file. This error relates to the save section for abilities not being able to load correctly. The only solution I got is to delete the leveled save file for the character causing the issue. Which is located in the folder with the character name which has an extention of .lvl. So "my games/terraria leveled/players/"player name"/"player name".lvl"
Just remember, you'll lose all your stats doing this.

Unless he never played v10 and is using an old save I don't know why this is happening. I've also tested cloud saving, it worked fine for me.

Haha, guess I'm just a crazy lol. Probably shouldn't be answering questions about code I know nothing about. I saw cloudsave in it so I assumed it was a cloud saving issue.

Yeah, I separated the save data for leveled so these issues can be fixed without losing the entire character. Which also adds compatability for character editors.

Cloud was something I also focused on for support as well. Leveled uses its own folder within the cloud just like it does for local saves.

bleh i love these kind of mods. But i wish someone would make a Tmodloader version of these kind of mods so i could incorporate OTHER mods into them >W<;; or make these kind of mods a sort of alternative to tmod/tapi/etc where the this mod itself allows you to use mods inside of it and even adjusts the items introduced by other mods and monsters by other mods into it's leveled lists and stuff.

Hey! Really love this mod. I found a little bug: while auto-swinging Arkhalis, if you level up you stop attacking and have to release and click again. Very minor but got me killed twice already. I haven't tried other auto-swing weapons yet so I don't know if it's Arkhalis only.

I also tried with other auto-swing weapons and it only happened with Arkhalis. And it happens 100% of the time with it.

hmm i think im a bit late but it seems its time for me to touch on 1.3 Terraria Leveled. >.< ....ill be messing with it right away! ill report anything i find Gotest

Well.. it runs and its compatable with my other Terraria leveled from the previous chars. but for this ill start from scratch <3

Last edited:
Alright guys, I had a conversation about a small new feature for people who have a death wish. These people with this death wish will be rewarded if you succeed.
Since I already had implemented a feature to actually reduce EXP gain to 0%. Me and Nobodys_me and the chat came up with this idea after I brought up an idea to reward players for playing through a Level 1 run.
Play through Expert/Critical at level 1 and defeat Moon Lord and receive a special ability which allows vanity slots to grant stats. In theory, this should actually make you more powerful than a level 100 in terms of raw damage.

If you guys want to know how to set up a Server for Terraria Leveled (Normal and Tshock) you can check out my new video :)
Questions please in the comments unless it is a bug you found!

Back
Top Bottom