Recent content by Itorius

1. Itorius

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Mod Hub Hi! My name is Itorius and I'm a long time developer of Terraria mods as well as a contributor to tModLoader. Here you can find links to all my released mods and mods that will be released in the future. I do modding in my free time so please consider supporting me on Patreon. If you...
  2. Itorius

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

Sorry, but I stopped working on my 1.3 mods and switched my attention to getting tModLoader 1.4 working.
  3. Itorius

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Container Library v1.1.2 fixes the recipe item discount bug.
  4. Itorius

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Base Library v1.3.3 fixes the "unable to move the mouse beyond some point" bug.
  5. Itorius

Update is up on the mod browser and is definitely updating to 1.4.
  6. Itorius

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Update is up on the mod browser.
  7. Itorius

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Expect an update this week
  8. Itorius

I may have changed something between the updates, try crafting a new Alchemist's Bag and see if the crash happens with it.
  9. Itorius

Can you send the entire client.log file?
  10. Itorius

The coin bug has been identified, fixed and will be a part of the next update.
  11. Itorius

I will make sure to update the thread with the changes that occured since the release, including the configs. I know about the silver coin issue and afaik the coins aren't actually there. As for the walls and tiles - they're just for debugging purposes.
  12. Itorius

Indeed this is caused by Calamity itself, but I contacted one of the developers and they should fix it.
  13. Itorius

I suppose Calamity is doing something weird because the way I do it matches vanilla. Will investigate anyways.
  14. Itorius

It probably collected the items into your bags but the visuals didn't work. Will investigate.
  15. Itorius

If you click "Download with dependencies" in the Mod Browser it will get them for you. Else you need to download Base Library, Container Library and Fluid Library.
Back
Top Bottom