Recent content by ItsBrook

1. I

Terraria on steam will not launch at all?

yes i have tried all of these methods
  2. I

Terraria on steam will not launch at all?

my terraria has worked fine for a while, but in the past month or so i have been having troubles launching it ... what occurs: -click play, begins to launch -steam says playing terraria -steam says "synching terraria" -then closes terraria the process takes like 2 seconds and i have tried...
  3. I

Terraria, steam, will not launch.

I Have taken a look at the trouble shooting, and when i launch the terrariaserver.exe, all that comes up is this : ---- Terraria Server v1.3.4.4 n New World d <number>Delete World Choose World: ---- i have also read on and looked for the config file, and it appears to not be there
  4. I

i have got: Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb i5 quad core 2500k 16gb ram ddr4 plenty of storage space tx750 i run with windows 7 and the newest versions of both XNA and dotNET
  5. I

I have spoke to someone in the past, sadly they were unable to help fix my problem, basically what is happening, is when i click play on steam. the game will begin to launch, say running, and then syncs itself. then just closes. i have posted a forum on steam but sadly no one has replied. i...
  6. I

PC 1 game file missing?

oh alrighty, thank you for all the help xD shame it hasnt worked coz i have tried just about everything at this point
  7. I

PC 1 game file missing?

how to i talk to marcus
  8. I

PC 1 game file missing?

ok will be back in a sec nothing has changed
  9. I

PC 1 game file missing?

ok it has finished repairing should i just launch terraria or do i need to do anything
  10. I

PC 1 game file missing?

i have no idea how to do any of that
  11. I

PC 1 game file missing?

it still has not worked ... the game just does the same thing
  12. I

PC 1 game file missing?

i tried installing the verion in the same file, and it says that i cant as a more updated version is on the computer?!?!
  13. I

PC 1 game file missing?

right well it says "could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=842cf8be1de50553' make any sense of that?!
  14. I

PC 1 game file missing?

yes XD multiple times :/
  15. I

PC 1 game file missing?

i have encountered a problem, where at launch, the game starts to load, then just doesnt open! i verified integrity of game cache, and turns out i have 1 file missing ... it says that it will be reaquired, but when i launch, nothing changes?! i verified again and still 1 file missing?!?!? anyone...
Back
Top Bottom