Recent content by iZenith

1. I

Working as Designed Demon Heart not working

Oh, I'm curious as to how that unlocked then. Is the demon heart not consumed when it's used? This was a new character for this world so I've definitely not used one before
  2. I

I'm not entirely sure how to post videos, but uploaded it to YT and linked it here. Tried using it in the hotbar and also in the inventory using the correct bindings (RT and LT respectively). Also showed my current number of slots at the end (5), aswell as loading into the expert world. Also...
  3. I

None of these. I can't even use it. I only have the 5 slots on my character. I've been trying to use it in the expert world that the two of us are playing. It's not consuming or activating. The character I am using has never used a Demon Heart
  4. I

Currently playing multiplayer in an expert world. We beat wall of flesh a while ago, but I haven't been able to use the demon heart to increase my accessory slot count. The person I play with has a personal classic world that they play in regularly, but I play solely in the expert world. I do...
Back
Top Bottom