Recent content by Jack Morgan

1. Jack Morgan

Just hit five years on here, apparently. Interesting.

Just hit five years on here, apparently. Interesting.
  2. Jack Morgan

Texture Pack Eye of Cthulhu+Twins Resprite.

Updated with Retinazer's glowmask and the vein link between the Twins. I think that's the last of the assets they use.
  3. Jack Morgan

Texture Pack Eye of Cthulhu+Twins Resprite.

A quick resprite I've spent the last five hours on, giving the Eye of Cthulhu a good sprite and then doing the same for the Twins so they'd match. Some creative liberties taken, but I tried to be in keeping with the style of Terraria. Gore bits also included.
  4. Jack Morgan

[img] Choose your fighter

Choose your fighter
  5. Jack Morgan

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

All the stuff I've been working on lately. Some of these might be recognizable if you keep up with my art. Names: Stereo, Sine, Arachius/Wasp, Dane, Omen, Biogoop form, O, Amir Solomon, Andrew, Adam, Ann, Anise, Basil, Set, Saul, Frog, Crow, Syen, Oliver, Amy, Albion, Wispy, Baron, Unnamed...
  6. Jack Morgan

Sprites The Master Blacksmith

I've seen a good handful of suggestions for ways to upgrade outdated weapons to end-game tier, but they're all kinda basic and boring. I thought I could do something a bit more interesting. The Master Blacksmith Defends himself by throwing red-hot hammers, similar to the Wizard's fireballs...
  7. Jack Morgan

Two animations from a while back.
  8. Jack Morgan

NPCs & Enemies The Forger: An Npc With Some Creative Capitalism!

This is an interesting idea, but I'd advise something like limiting options for crafting to various boss kills. For example, someone with a money farm could just make a bunch of whatever metal bars to skip tons of mining and such. However, you could enforce that items are only unlocked after...
  9. Jack Morgan

[img] I've been really getting into animation lately.

I've been really getting into animation lately.
  10. Jack Morgan

Time for my bi-annual checkup on what I've been doing. Some hi-res busts of guys I was experimenting with a while ago. Made a gun, wanted to animate it. Promo for my webcomic. And the full selection of military guys from one of my projects.
  11. Jack Morgan

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

To be fair, I've had stuff like this happen before. It's pretty possible that he considers editing and recoloring something turning it into his own thing, and just didn't consider where the original came from at all. So maybe it wasn't straight up theft, just ignorance.
  12. Jack Morgan

It's time for an update on what I've been doing, hold onto your butts. Egrauss 50, recently redone because I had some problems with the last iteration. Some weird alien dudes I'm working out. Vanilhelm, and an edit of the Hyper Light Drifter's walk cycle.
  13. Jack Morgan

Hoorah, made another Harbinger poster while I continue writing out the actual comic.
  14. Jack Morgan

They say "Frog, why you no make webcomic" and "Frog, are these sprite for any cool project" and I say no, no, is just for fun. Well, my comrades, I've finally decided I might actually do something with these amazing pixel skills I have. I have made comic poster for comic possibly coming soon...
  15. Jack Morgan

Amir, cool dude. Creepy manifestation of guilt. Sid, cooler dude. A Humbug bust I didn't feel like finishing.
Back
Top Bottom