Recent content by jacwac67

1. J

PS4 How to get update

Ok thanks but I think that only for pc but thanks for the help and effort Oh wait if you hover over the game and press setting on your controller and then go to update history it shows you all of your updates and information about them and there it is that sweet but not so sweet version...
  2. J

PS4 How to get update

Where can I find update history Also I'm sure it would be good with minor bugs
  3. J

PS4 How to get update

So what would my version be or say on ps4 to be the latest version Would it be mine or also when do you think it would come out
  4. J

PS4 How to get update

So no one has 1.4 on ps4 right? Will I get an update for 1.4 Also I heard that the version system is different on ps4 so what would be the latest grading on ps4 Also sorry for the multiple questions I'm just stressing out And I checked out your channel
  5. J

PS4 How to get update

Well you have 1.3.5.3 content right? 1.4 isn’t out on consoles yet, Dr is working on that I don't know yet but I don't think I have baby mothron but I don't know how that works Also I looked on the internet and it said that it was out on ps4 I'm up to planterra now but I have the terra blade...
  6. J

PS4 How to get update

My terraria on my ps4 won't update for some reason because my version is stuck on 1.0.1563.7 and I also check for update and it said I had the latest version so I don't know what's wrong.
Back
Top Bottom