Jessy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looking for a fresh Expert mode playthrough, preferably on a dedicated server.
    Another great day of being Unemployed with no end in sight. Don't you just love the system? -_-
    Jessy
    Jessy
    Funny thing here is, you can have an amazing resume, crazy good education, and still end up working a dead end job. Got a buddy with a full degree from McGill University, Nuclear and Theoretical Physics, works in a call center. Sad way to see such a brilliant mind live.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Wow. That's... very sad. And it also unnerves me. My plan was to graduate in biotechnologies and astrophysics, and move to Canada. Now that adds up another reason for me to steer away, if they're to treat me like that.
    Jessy
    Jessy
    Ontario is a :red:-hole thriving off of the poor and immigrants. High living costs, highest cost for electricity in the country. High unemployment rates. i wouldn't give up on moving to Canada, but steer clear of Ontario. I hear the Prairies aren't too bad... Just do some research before you make any big decisions lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom