• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Jetstream ∞

1. Jetstream ∞

PC Be able to choose physical characteristics when creating a player

While I think it's a great idea to give my character a bigger butt, the issue is the spritework and the hitboxes. Every clothing sprite is made in scale with the very specific body type in mind, and I'm not sure how easy it would be to translate the armor sets to every new body type. I'm sure...
  2. Jetstream ∞

Rubber Leg

Support, but only if we get Baconfry's actual leg into the game as the sprite
  3. Jetstream ∞

[img]

4. Jetstream ∞

Are you you today's date? Because people only use you as a joke

Are you you today's date? Because people only use you as a joke
  5. Jetstream ∞

Terraria: The Anthology

Fishing quests suck and I wanted to have a better time with earning them. This is the result
  6. Jetstream ∞

Happy 5 years, everyone. It's gone by absurdly fast and it's honestly amazing to see everything...

Happy 5 years, everyone. It's gone by absurdly fast and it's honestly amazing to see everything continue to evolve.
  7. Jetstream ∞

WOMB EXIT TIME

WOMB EXIT TIME
  8. Jetstream ∞

Thank you man, I appreciate it! I'm planning on making more - right now it's just a matter of...

Thank you man, I appreciate it! I'm planning on making more - right now it's just a matter of college time management :p
  9. Jetstream ∞

that's my boy

that's my boy
  10. Jetstream ∞

I'm going to continue having back pain until you make a new profile post

I'm going to continue having back pain until you make a new profile post
  11. Jetstream ∞

It’s doing it’s job then :p

It’s doing it’s job then :p
  12. Jetstream ∞

https://youtu.be/3xQheE-rBT8 I’m not done

https://youtu.be/3xQheE-rBT8 I’m not done