• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Jetstreme ∞

1. Jetstreme ∞

[MEDIA]

2. Jetstreme ∞

Chem sucks

Chem sucks
  3. Jetstreme ∞

Let players kill plantera pre-mech an kill lunatic pre-golem

I don’t really like this much. I think you’re partially forgetting the Old One’s Army, and the two event moons. Completely optional next to Fishron. There needs to be some structure I think and the mechs supplement that
  4. Jetstreme ∞

Sprites The Summoner Rework - New weapons, armors and more!

My favorite is making the new gun a summon weapon. The bat scepter should also be one.. anything that summons a sentient being should be able to do summon damage
  5. Jetstreme ∞

[img]

6. Jetstreme ∞

Hey, I saw your latest video and I just wanted to thank you for contributing so much to this...

Hey, I saw your latest video and I just wanted to thank you for contributing so much to this community while having so much going on. You're a fantastic guy and I love seeing your content, and hopefully you'll hit that 100k subs this year. You deserve it. Keep the content coming my guy, it's all...
  7. Jetstreme ∞

Merry Crisis

Merry Crisis
  8. Jetstreme ∞

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

Seeing that this decade is coming to a close and Terraria released way back at the start in 2011, it’s safe to say Terraria has been one of the greatest games of the past decade, if not THE best. All the love put into making this game whole has been incredible - from the developers and community...
  9. Jetstreme ∞

[img]

10. Jetstreme ∞

Nothing, and then 5 years from now the devs will probably make another update for the heck of it

Nothing, and then 5 years from now the devs will probably make another update for the heck of it
  11. Jetstreme ∞

This is so sad

This is so sad
  12. Jetstreme ∞

Trump actually just got vote kicked

Trump actually just got vote kicked
  13. Jetstreme ∞

Wall cannons

I actually like this a lot - not even for the practical implications but because this would provide a bit more aesthetic choices for builders as well.
  14. Jetstreme ∞

[MEDIA] something cute for the CC

something cute for the CC
  15. Jetstreme ∞

[MEDIA] he hop

he hop
Top Bottom