• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Jetstreme ∞

1. Jetstreme ∞

Merry Crisis

Merry Crisis
  2. Jetstreme ∞

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

Seeing that this decade is coming to a close and Terraria released way back at the start in 2011, it’s safe to say Terraria has been one of the greatest games of the past decade, if not THE best. All the love put into making this game whole has been incredible - from the developers and community...
  3. Jetstreme ∞

[img]

4. Jetstreme ∞

[MEDIA] For the CC my guy

For the CC my guy
  5. Jetstreme ∞

Nothing, and then 5 years from now the devs will probably make another update for the heck of it

Nothing, and then 5 years from now the devs will probably make another update for the heck of it
  6. Jetstreme ∞

This is so sad

This is so sad
  7. Jetstreme ∞

Trump actually just got vote kicked

Trump actually just got vote kicked
  8. Jetstreme ∞

Wall cannons

I actually like this a lot - not even for the practical implications but because this would provide a bit more aesthetic choices for builders as well.
  9. Jetstreme ∞

[MEDIA] something cute for the CC

something cute for the CC
  10. Jetstreme ∞

[MEDIA] he hop

he hop
  11. Jetstreme ∞

PC Suggestions for bosses.

I've seen a lot of suggestions like these. The reality is that no matter how many bosses are added after the Moon Lord, people will *always* want another boss to fight. A game's playthrough has to end eventually. Unless there's an extension to the aftergame in 1.4, I don't think more endgame...
  12. Jetstreme ∞

Please stay, I love you.

Please stay, I love you.
  13. Jetstreme ∞

[img]

14. Jetstreme ∞

[img]

Top Bottom