Recent content by jim12341997

1. jim12341997

Official Terraria: Otherworld

Why do Terraria graphics look better than these though? :3
  2. jim12341997

Oh well! As for the Pyramids, I completely agree :3 That's why I've made a Suggestion about them! :)

Oh well! As for the Pyramids, I completely agree :3 That's why I've made a Suggestion about them! :)
  3. jim12341997

Oh yeah I've seen it before. But what's its purpose?

Oh yeah I've seen it before. But what's its purpose?
  4. jim12341997

NPCs & Enemies Spiderman Vanity Set

I don't think it's allowed due to copyrights?
  5. jim12341997

NPCs & Enemies Mummy Boss(Suggestion)

People who voted "It needs work" should comment and tell me their suggestions! :)
  6. jim12341997

What's the Enchanted Sword minibiome ? (I've seen all the spoilers but not that one :3). Well, I...

What's the Enchanted Sword minibiome ? (I've seen all the spoilers but not that one :3). Well, I mean, if a Pyramid can spawn in some worlds, why not spawn in all of them? Not like there's something special about it as it is. I'll check out your suggestions!
  7. jim12341997

It's just that, (not to brag about it) but I have posted a pretty solid (in my opinion)...

It's just that, (not to brag about it) but I have posted a pretty solid (in my opinion) suggestion which is something that I believe would be awesome in-game! I'd appreciate if you could take a look and tell me your opinion! :)...
  8. jim12341997

Hello! I was wondering if you're going to add more of our suggestions to the upcoming update. :3

Hello! I was wondering if you're going to add more of our suggestions to the upcoming update. :3
  9. jim12341997

NPCs & Enemies Selected Races from FTL Has Landed!

I really like the idea and I'd love to see more of these in different biomes and their drops of course! Though I'm a little bit concerned about the Mantis. HM jungle is really hard as it is! Might be my opinion though :P
  10. jim12341997

Nope :o I've never played on a server before *facepalm*

Nope :o I've never played on a server before *facepalm*
  11. jim12341997

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mummy-boss-suggestion.10315/ My suggestion! :) Take...

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mummy-boss-suggestion.10315/ My suggestion! :) Take a look!
  12. jim12341997

Thank you so much! :)
  13. jim12341997

I've done a lot of changes since I firstly posted this. I'd really like to hear more people's opinions! :)
  14. jim12341997

NPCs & Enemies Queen Jellyfish

Oh yeah you're right :)
Back
Top Bottom