Votes: 15 62.5%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • It needs work!

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
I think it might be good to change this from a chamber, to making the coffin like an item similar to the altar, as unless you create new blocks, what will stop the player from mining through into the room? Also, if you do that, the boss would have to be post Golem as the hardest substance is Lizhard Brick and can be broken only with Golem's drop of the Picksaw. Making it less than that wont work as then players can get in beforehand without the materials.
Perhaps you could make an item along the lines of an scarab,the player having to obtain it in the pyramid or from mummies? You could then have it replace the Temple Key in the recipe and have it make the Blood Scarab? That way you have an enemy that can be summoned and obtained without it being completely endgame, unless you want it to be! You could also have it only spawn in desert biomes? or perhaps it can only spawn when x amount of sandstone blocks are present?

Pharaoh's Fury is Melee Right? As an upgrade for Starfury, I'm curious as to why the star only falls when you hit.

Mummy Coffin Seems cool,but you might want to prevent it from being place on natural Lizhard blocks unless you make it post Golem as players could use it to spawn in the temple.

Is Deserted Boomerang Melee or Magic? I could see it going either way with the sandstorm ability it has. Also what is the range?

As for the genie lamp, how do you propose the interface will work when choosing an effect?

Pharaoh Statue seems cool. Does it have to be activated to see these effects, or is it a passive inherit trait?

10 Platinum seems like a lot even for a boss drop. Maybe lower it to 1? Most bosses don't drop that much monetary loot to my knowledge.

I think it might be good to change this from a chamber, to making the coffin like an item similar to the altar, as unless you create new blocks, what will stop the player from mining through into the room? Also, if you do that, the boss would have to be post Golem as the hardest substance is Lizhard Brick and can be broken only with Golem's drop of the Picksaw. Making it less than that wont work as then players can get in beforehand without the materials.
Perhaps you could make an item along the lines of an scarab,the player having to obtain it in the pyramid or from mummies? You could then have it replace the Temple Key in the recipe and have it make the Blood Scarab? That way you have an enemy that can be summoned and obtained without it being completely endgame, unless you want it to be! You could also have it only spawn in desert biomes? or perhaps it can only spawn when x amount of sandstone blocks are present?

Pharaoh's Fury is Melee Right? As an upgrade for Starfury, I'm curious as to why the star only falls when you hit.

Mummy Coffin Seems cool,but you might want to prevent it from being place on natural Lizhard blocks unless you make it post Golem as players could use it to spawn in the temple.

Is Deserted Boomerang Melee or Magic? I could see it going either way with the sandstorm ability it has. Also what is the range?

As for the genie lamp, how do you propose the interface will work when choosing an effect?

Pharaoh Statue seems cool. Does it have to be activated to see these effects, or is it a passive inherit trait?

10 Platinum seems like a lot even for a boss drop. Maybe lower it to 1? Most bosses don't drop that much monetary loot to my knowledge.
Thank you for the feedback! I actually do want the Mummy to be an end-game event(maybe pre Pumpking Moon, or pre Frost Moon), since it's a harder fight than the other boss fights, that's why I changed it so you can only access the Chamber after you have defeated the Golem! I might reconsider it though! The Pharaoh Statue works exactly like the Water Candle! Finally, the Crown is a 1/500 chances to get dropped(and only by the boss) and I think that by that point the player already has enough money or maybe a gold farm so I consider it as a small bonus(might reconsider it too)
-You can now find the Blood Gem, only after the Golem has been defeated.
-Changed Ancient Mummy's Defence and Damage stats for all Stages.
-Added Genie Lamp Interface options.
-Changed the Pharaoh's Fury so it causes stars to fall each time it swings. (Classified as Melee)
-Deserted Boomerang is now classified as Melee, added a maximum range of 25 blocks.

Last edited:
So this means all the pyramid stuff will become post-plantera?
Also, the Mummy Coffin might be extremely useful.
Pyramid stuff? You mean 1 chest, 2 coin pilles and 4 banners? :3 Of course not! This chamber will be accesible from the start, the Pharaoh's Chamber though will be deeper in the Pyramid! The Pyramid is actually pretty big!
(By the way, it's post-Golem!)
[DOUBLEPOST=1422179046][/DOUBLEPOST]-Clarified that a Pyramid will spawn in every world.
-New Block: Gravestone Block.

Last edited:
-Added Primal Worm, Primal Bat and Mummy Spearman.
-Gravestone Blocks now turn into Sandstone Bricks after the player defeats the Ancient Mummy.
-You can now pick up the Mummy Coffin the Ancient Mummy was lying in, and place it anywhere else.
-You can now spawn the Ancient Mummy again, by right clicking on the Mummy Coffin(needs to be inside the Pyramid) while there's a Blood Moon.
-Renamed the Mummy Coffin(Drop) to Old Coffin, so there's no confusion about the Coffin you need to spawn the Mummy.

Last edited:
its cool, but the crown is a little overpowered. selling it for 10 platinum would crush the vanity part, so it wont be used very often as a vanity item.
other than that, its pretty good.

its cool, but the crown is a little overpowered. selling it for 10 platinum would crush the vanity part, so it wont be used very often as a vanity item.
other than that, its pretty good.
Thank you! I guess I'll just reduce its price since many of you suggested it! :)
-Pharaoh's Crown can now be sold for 5 Platinum (previously 10).

It would be pretty cool if someone's willing to do the Sprites for the rest of the Items and the Monsters except from the Boss which I haven't really figured out its appearance :3

Back
Top Bottom