Recent content by jimkaiseriv

1. jimkaiseriv

Blocks & Decoration Make the Video Visage placeable

You might try some echo paint on the mannequin to make it look like a wall-mounted tv. For a different look, you can place it on a hat rack; I have two placed on hat racks in a "surveillance room."
  2. jimkaiseriv

Blocks & Decoration Allow the Rubblemaker to place Oasis Debris and it's Evil/Hallow Variants

I believe these objects will actually grow over time in oasis biomes; I created a biome of that type, and notice that they are present now in areas that were vacant initially. This would explain why they can't be placed by the rubblemaker.
  3. jimkaiseriv

Right click not working as expected for hotbar items with smart cursor and void bag open

I just discovered that the same behavior described above occurs when near NPCs with smart cursor on. If you right click while an item in your hotbar is selected that has a right click interaction like the shellphone, but an NPC is nearby, the game will initiate dialog with the NPC instead of...
  4. jimkaiseriv

Right click not working as expected for hotbar items with smart cursor and void bag open

Just updated to 1.4.4.9 today. Was mining, and had smart cursor on (toggled with ctrl). I opened the void bag to check on some inventory there. I then made the Grand Design in my hotbar the active item (with my inventory closed, of course) and right-clicked to change the active wiring selection...
  5. jimkaiseriv

Blocks & Decoration Unbreakable Coating

These are great points! Even if the coating only had the desired effect when applied to blocks, it would be worth it in my opinion. However, as I think about it, it seems that other immovable objects (such as chests with things inside them) cause the blocks underneath them to be un-minable...
  6. jimkaiseriv

Blocks & Decoration Unbreakable Coating

With the addition of the new coatings that are distinct from paint, it occurs to me that a particularly useful coating in some multiplayer scenarios would be an Unbreakable Coating. As the name suggests, this would be a coating that prevents blocks or furniture from breaking or being mined with...
  7. jimkaiseriv

PC Visual bug when block swapping glass blocks on edges of walls

If you block swap a glass wall on the edge of a structure, the background walls are visible through the block. However, if glass blocks are placed normally on the edge of a wall, the wall is "cut off" visually so that it is not seen through the block. In this case, the block-swap is skipping...
Back
Top Bottom