Recent content by JoelCrafter43

1. JoelCrafter43

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

I mean you can just not put points into the skill tree if you don't want to :/
  2. JoelCrafter43

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Not sure what relevance this has to dragon ball terraria :/ Also I'd say you're just having a mean streak of bad luck it sucks but sometimes stuff like that just kinda happens.
  3. JoelCrafter43

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

So uh I put ascension points into extra projectiles but it only shoots 1 projectile like normal, does anyone know why?
  4. JoelCrafter43

Well that's pretty much what I figured, was worth a shot though.
  5. JoelCrafter43

It would be really cool if there was a second version of this mod balanced along side calamity so that if your friends wanted to play calamity you could still use this mod while playing, of course I do understand that's probably quite a lot of work so it likely won't happen. But I mean if you'd...
  6. JoelCrafter43

Working as Designed Enemies dropping double coins

Thank you so much, this exactly what I was wanting to know!
  7. JoelCrafter43

60% Bestiary Trouble

Definitely agree with that last thing lol. Also for blood moons you should always rig your main base with some actuated blocks that can be turned solid with a switch during invasions to protect against all enemies that can't attack through walls, I've done it like that for years and it works...
  8. JoelCrafter43

60% Bestiary Trouble

Yeah I did think it would be a nice challenge at first but now I'm filled with regret, I'm too far in now to quit though. Mainly I did it for the bragging rights to be able to say that I beat master mode in mediumcore. Definitely not playing mediumcore ever again though.
  9. JoelCrafter43

60% Bestiary Trouble

Well I really don't understand people talking about chlorophyte stopping crimson, I'm not sure how that would work but I've cleansed the entirety of crimson from my jungle now. I missed a spot in the initial cleansing and there was also a random crimson pocket from altar smashing somewhere in...
  10. JoelCrafter43

Working as Designed Enemies dropping double coins

So on the wiki it says that a rock golem is only supposed to drop about 12 gold coins in both expert and master mode, but I'm playing on master mode and they frequently drop 25 gold! I'm not sure if this is a new 1.4 feature where enemies will randomly drop double gold or if it's something...
  11. JoelCrafter43

60% Bestiary Trouble

Well... The crimson spawned on my jungle, and the crimson managed to hit all of the areas of my jungle I'd sectioned off with hellevators and now there's nothing I can do and like a moron I didn't make a single backup of my world, now my jungle is going to slowly be overtaken by crimson and now...
  12. JoelCrafter43

Do hellfire arrows give I-frames?

I mean I know they're better against groups but they do still have a very high damage compared to other arrows pre hardmode so I'm specifically asking if they do cause I-frames that would mean high fire rate bows wouldn't work well with them.
  13. JoelCrafter43

Do hellfire arrows give I-frames?

I've been wondering for a while if hellfire arrows are worth it or not because some people say they give I-frames but the wiki doesn't mention this so I'm left confused.
  14. JoelCrafter43

60% Bestiary Trouble

Well the reason why I say I hope hallow goes that way is exactly because it can't affect the jungle, meaning nothing would be harmed if the hallow went in that direction.
  15. JoelCrafter43

60% Bestiary Trouble

Well like I had said in my last comment I'd already figured out that getting it pre hardmode isn't really feasible, I've decided I'll dig the tunnels some time after getting into hard mode, hopefully it won't take too long to get to 60% bestiary. I know very well about the v shape, the...
Back
Top Bottom