Recent content by JohnnyJames

1. JohnnyJames

Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

An intriguing game to say the least. I'll most definitely buy it once it comes to the light of release. That's all I could possibly write for something as epic as this.
  2. JohnnyJames

Welp, i'm back from the holidays. However, I must say, on my end... Everything was boring. The...

Welp, i'm back from the holidays. However, I must say, on my end... Everything was boring. The gifts were awesome, but it was still boring..
  3. JohnnyJames

What jokes don't make sense to you?

The Joke I don't understand is: Boy, that's a lot of fish. Sources tell me it's from a newer Godzilla title, and how it seemed to be a run-on sentence, but didn't seem to have anything after that phrase... I certainly don't understand it. Does anybody else get the joke that may or may not exist...
  4. JohnnyJames

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Sudden join-in and change? I guess? Who remembers Dark Wing Duck? (I am not good at socializing. I just simply skipped to the end of the thread, and posted something. It's all I know... It's all I know! D: )
  5. JohnnyJames

Pixel Art My Okay Sprites

Those are quite the nifty sprites. I like the way the Magma sword looks.
  6. JohnnyJames

I'm a TOTALLY fun person. *Has employee's resume Oil Derrick activity* But before the fun, I...

I'm a TOTALLY fun person. *Has employee's resume Oil Derrick activity* But before the fun, I have some business to do...
  7. JohnnyJames

Ello Terrarian Fellows

Well, if this 'the game' is specifically at Minecraft, I would "say": The mods I have most enjoyment with are usually Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Mekanism and Computercraft. I'm a rather productive and technical business-like-figure, y'know. As for if you meant Terraria: Since I am a...
  8. JohnnyJames

Your hat looks funny :3

Your hat looks funny :3
  9. JohnnyJames

Ello Terrarian Fellows

Hi, i'm Johnny. I... I honestly don't know what else to type ._. Asides from stating how I am not all that well at Terraria, and how I am much more better at the 3D version of it which isn't really a version necessarily, and more of a separate game people constantly bicker about which one is...
Back
Top Bottom