Ello Terrarian Fellows

JohnnyJames

Terrarian
Hi, i'm Johnny.
I... I honestly don't know what else to type ._.
Asides from stating how I am not all that well at Terraria, and how I am much more better at the 3D version of it which isn't really a version necessarily, and more of a separate game people constantly bicker about which one is better. (Oh by the way, just as an F.Y.I: I am not that well at Socializing. Viable note for anyone who for some reason wants to be acquaintances with me.)

So yeah...

Hi...? Again?
Meh :p

Hello there bro; welcome Terraria's forums.

Maybe you could tell us a bit about yourself; like the fact that it looks like you're interested in Minecraft; do you have any particular mods you enjoy using on the game? You don't really have to keep the name "Minecraft" hidden or compare it to being a 3D version of Terraria. (You may have that opinion if you wish.)

In any case you should just relax and unwind. No one will prosecute you for liking Minecraft over Terraria; the fact that you're here means something at least. ;P

Enjoy your stay at the forums; just follow the rules and have a blast!

Hello there bro; welcome Terraria's forums.

Maybe you could tell us a bit about yourself; like the fact that it looks like you're interested in Minecraft; do you have any particular mods you enjoy using on the game? You don't really have to keep the name "Minecraft" hidden or compare it to being a 3D version of Terraria. (You may have that opinion if you wish.)

In any case you should just relax and unwind. No one will prosecute you for liking Minecraft over Terraria; the fact that you're here means something at least. ;P

Enjoy your stay at the forums; just follow the rules and have a blast!
Well, if this 'the game' is specifically at Minecraft, I would "say": The mods I have most enjoyment with are usually Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Mekanism and Computercraft. I'm a rather productive and technical business-like-figure, y'know.
As for if you meant Terraria: Since I am a Potion-fan-guy-thing-from-another-dimension, I tend to use a lot of Alchemy mods to enhance my concoctions to give me a rather OP advantage :p

Back
Top Bottom