Recent content by JosiahTM

1. JosiahTM

NPCs & Enemies Gladiator NPC! WIP.

(Weapon issue)Well the dryad has no weapon so it would be fine for him(since he gives a buff) and besides, I think the guy saying that he could beat the Moon Lord while running away from a green slime would be hilarious. Just a few more things(but not very important things), 1. What do other...
  2. JosiahTM

NPCs & Enemies Gladiator NPC! WIP.

So yeah, I like the idea. The only issues I really noticed were, 1. There also is no point in wooden arrows since the Merchant already sells them. 2. 500 mobs is a low hurdle to get him to arrive(and one mech isn't to much for him selling, one goblin army is about 100. 3. His shop is petty...
  3. JosiahTM

But still, you get her so early game that by time her stuff is useful she has been having around...

But still, you get her so early game that by time her stuff is useful she has been having around in one of your rooms for almost all of your pre-hardmode game. Purification powder and moon lord aren't needed until hardmode.
  4. JosiahTM

Yes! I killed The Eye of Cthulhu! Now I can get the dryad! Xylia the dryad moved in... Why do...

Yes! I killed The Eye of Cthulhu! Now I can get the dryad! Xylia the dryad moved in... Why do you sell such unless stuff?
  5. JosiahTM

Anyone else having issues with chlorophyte growing to slowly?

Anyone else having issues with chlorophyte growing to slowly?
  6. JosiahTM

NPCs & Enemies The Lihzahrd Invasion

This is a pretty awesome idea! I'm just wondering can any of them break or open doors?
  7. JosiahTM

The Blood Moon is rising...(next morning) A Solar Eclipse is happening!(next night) The Blood...

The Blood Moon is rising...(next morning) A Solar Eclipse is happening!(next night) The Blood Moon is rising... "ARGH!!!"
  8. JosiahTM

"Hey it's a bee hive!", *swings muramasa* Queen Bee has been summoned "Shoot! I'm not ready!"...

"Hey it's a bee hive!", *swings muramasa* Queen Bee has been summoned "Shoot! I'm not ready!", *meteor shot* Queen Bee has been summoned
  9. JosiahTM

Hey there lost girl! Are you a new NP- JosiahTM had their face torn off by nymph...

Hey there lost girl! Are you a new NP- JosiahTM had their face torn off by nymph...
  10. JosiahTM

Everyone keeps talking about adding a full Cthulhu in Terraria, but instead of that I'd like to...

Everyone keeps talking about adding a full Cthulhu in Terraria, but instead of that I'd like to see "The Tonsils of Cthulhu"...
  11. JosiahTM

NPCs & Enemies Thief(mob)

Yeah, but you'd think they would have done a inventory increasing item by now... Yup, but honestly if you're playing hardcore, one puny thief won't be that much of a challenge to you.(Unless it runs into a pool of lava as soon as it steals your coin)
  12. JosiahTM

Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

I agree, those poor copper short swords never got the respect they deserved!
  13. JosiahTM

Fair point, I'll change that, but I'm not sure how much the Terraria devs want an item that increases inventory space(since they haven't added one yet) Thanks! I'll be making it easier to get. Yeah... That's just the Dark Souls fan in me... I think I'll be switching it. Alright, I'm just...
  14. JosiahTM

(summons eye of Cthulhu for the hundredth time) How many eyeballs does one mythical creature have!?

(summons eye of Cthulhu for the hundredth time) How many eyeballs does one mythical creature have!?
  15. JosiahTM

Thief- a person who steals, especially secretly or without open force. That is the definition of thief in Dictionary.com and this mob would be very similar. Spawn: The thief would be a rare spawning enemy that appears only in the cavern layer. AI: It would initially follow the Fighter AI...
Back
Top Bottom