Recent content by Kaio

1. Kaio

PC A reasonable discussion about master mode

I fully agree on the Shield of Cthulhu and I'll say that dashing is a mechanic that should have been inherent to the default character in any mode, without the use of accessory slots. It's one of the reasons I only play Expert mode, unless I'm playing multiplayer with a newbie friend. I can't...
  2. Kaio

PC A reasonable discussion about master mode

Master Mode doesn't bother me because it's entirely optional. One thing that bugs me about Expert in comparison to Classic is that its increased drop rates and the Shield of Cthulhu make the game so much more fun to play that I haven't touched Classic since Expert released. Treasue Bags make a...
  3. Kaio

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Hey Leinfors! Good job on the 1.4 update, I feel like Journey's End has fixed a lot of problems the game had regarding cheesing the game's progression and the unviablity of some weapons (such as flails). I'm really thankful for that, and for everything else regarding yet another amazing free...
  4. Kaio

Casual Random facts about yourself

Other fact: When someone travels, I ask for a candy that doesn't sell in my city.
  5. Kaio

Binding of Isaac + Binding of Isaac Rebirth

I can't open the game. Wonderful. Game of the Year. And Edmund said that "who can run Isaac will be able to run Isaac Rebrith".
  6. Kaio

Casual Pet Peeves

Ignorant people in a general way. Mind-closed people, cocky people etc.
  7. Kaio

Casual The People of TCF

You guys are pretty handsome. I'd like to upload a pic of mine, but I'm not a beautiful person, and I'm like 13! Come on!
  8. Kaio

Stupid TV shows

A lot, in a lot of places. Most of is the majority of a group, and the group is the people I met, it does make sense. Don't get offended, I kept clear that is my opinion based in my experiences. Let's just stop flooding the thread, this chat is unecessary, and over.
  9. Kaio

Stupid TV shows

Wich part of most of and I've met you couldn't get? I kept clear that what I said is my opinion based in my experiences.
  10. Kaio

Stupid TV shows

I respect your opinion and your perspective, but it's not like that. Every fandom has distinct characteristics, I know a lot of communities and stereotypes, and I know how to identify and differ them. And what I said is true for most of the bronies I met and talked to, you can not change the...
  11. Kaio

Stupid TV shows

My Little Pony is very, very boring. I watched the whole season 1 and a few episodes of the season 2, and I can't see anything but friendship leassons and stuff. It's very childish. Also, the fandom is very idiot in a general way, I know a lot of bronies that are good guys and stuff, but most of...
  12. Kaio

favorite quotes from other video games

I'm not going to let you get away with this. -Zero Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go...? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all! -Kefka Palazzo Are you going to use this shovel to bury innocent people!? -Reize Seatle
  13. Kaio

That one thing you wish you could have...

Zombie vanity and a full Easter Bunny vanity.
  14. Kaio

PC Morrigen's Bargain Bin

Steam Name: kaiothehallow Terraria In-Game Name: Kaio Offer: Piranha Gun; Rocket Launcher Items: Corruption Key; Mag Notes: I'm more interested in the Corruption Key, you know...
  15. Kaio

What did you do for Halloween?

HUG ME STRONG, BRO! ;-; Well, Halloween isn't celebrated in my country, but my english course made a Halloween Spookyparty in my school. It wasn't very scary and there weren't enough candies to my belly, but it was fun... I won a drawing conquest and I received some random tickets to spend in...
Back
Top Bottom