favorite quotes from other video games

I'm not going to let you get away with this. -Zero
Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go...? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all! -Kefka Palazzo
Are you going to use this shovel to bury innocent people!? -Reize Seatle

All these from Bordelands 1.5

First time you use a jump pad:

Brick: You got to ride a jump pad? I never got to ride jump pads!
Athena: I also witnessed the deaths of many innocents.
Brick: ... But jump pads, tho.

Fragtrap awesomeness:

When jumping over a pit: "And now we observe the amazing clappy bird."
When freezing an enemy: "Cryo me a river." "Ice swear to God..."
When scoring a critical: "Flesh fireworks!"
Activating the 'Shh... Trap' VaultHunter.Exe routine: "Roses are red/Violets are blue/Wait...how many syllables does that have?"
Activating Gun Wizard: "You can call me Gundalf!"
Pistol subroutine: "My name is Trap, Claptrap, 00...Trap."
Shotgun subroutine: "You're listening to 'Short-Range Damage Radio.'"
Rainbow Coolant quotes: "I'm a Pandoracorn's butthole!" "I fart rainbows!"

Handsome Jack, whenever the plot tries to screw him up: "Son of a TAINT!"

"You can hit me with your pain pinatas all day but you'll never take my jellied fantasies of my wasted youth. MY STOMACH IS CLEAR AND MY MIND IS FULL OF BACON!" -Krieg

(I think I may of gotten something slightly wrong with that but what ever)

Never should have come here... --Absolutely everyone in Skyrim

Oops! Zat was not medicine... --Medic

The average human male is about sixty percent water. Far as we're concerned, that's a little extravagant. So if you feel a bit dehydrated in this next test, that's normal. We're gonna hit you with some jet engines, and see if we can't get you down to twenty or thirty percent. --Cave Johnson

Mmph? Mmph Mmph Mmph!! --Pyro

"Objection!" -said every single person in Ace Attorney ever.
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm Fine!"
"Wake up and smell the ashes" -Gman from HL2
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" -Happy masks salesman from Majora's Mask
"Hey! Listen!" -Navi

FAH RO DUS
-Rogue Legacy

War. War never changes.
-Fallout

War...war is always changing....
-MGS4

Pain is just weakness leaving the body!
-TF2

Damn! Those alien bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride!
-Duke Nukem 3D

You want wash Wang? Or you want watch Wang wash Wang?
-Shadow Warrior (main character's name is Lo Wang)

Super Smash Bros.: "Show me your moves!" (Captain Falcon) "I'm really feeling it!" (Shulk) "Come back when you can put up a fight." (Meta Knight) "THIS is the Hero-King?" (Lucina) "And they call YOU the Radiant Hero?" (Lucina) "Where's your goddess now?!" (Dark Pit>Pit) "Poor little Pittoo." (Palutena>Dark Pit)
Pokemon: "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." (Mewtwo) "Where are you from? (YES/NO)" (NPC) "Dream your dream! Follow the path of truth/Pursue the ideals to make that dream a reality, and someday you will achieve all that you dreamed of! Well, then... Farewell!" (N)
EarthBound: "Oh, it's my line now? Ooooooops!" (Tracy) "Kids like you these days should be playing Nintendo games!" (Onett Chief of Police) "Pictures taken instantaneously! I'm a photographic genius if I do say so myself! Now get ready for an instant memory...say 'fuzzy pickles.'" (Photo-Man)

"Gravity noooo!" -Soldier, Team Fortress 2, Scream Fortress 2012
"Scientists have studied your :red: for centuries, and sent me back in time to kick it!" -Soldier, Scream Fortress 2011
"GET OVER HERE!" -Scorpion, any Mortal Kombat game.
"It's official, you suck." -Shao Kahn, plenty of Mortal Kombat games.
"You know what they say: All toasters toast toast." -Mario, Hotel Mario

Not necessarily quotes from video games, but they're related to video games.
"Hey STAR_ I'm going to kritz this Scout. Go :red: yourself." -Jerma, beginning of STAR_'s "Moron Medic" video.
"Jerma is Mad Part 3 well let's put cigarettes out on my :red:!" -Jerma, Jerma is Mad Part 3
"I stay in this crack. Forever." -STAR_, Sniper Stomper
"I TAUNT AFTER EVERY KILL" -Caption for freezecam after a sniper kills STAR_ in "Sniper Stomper"

"Justice and retribution are but trifling things. There are victories of far greater worth." (Kluya, to Cecil at Mt. Ordeals after Cecil conquers his past.)

"Science isn't about why, it's about why not. Why is so much of our science dangerous? Why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit your butt on the way out, because YOU ARE FIRED!! --Not you, test subject, you're doing fine-- YES YOU. Box your stuff. Front door, parking lot, car. Goodbye." (Cave Johnson, during the Repulsion Gel course.)

"VEGETABLE, BAD! MEAT, GOOD!" (One of the few Butcher's taunts in Diablo III.)

"Angry naked women are attacking me? It's my summer in Westmarch all over again!" (Scoundrel "Lyndon", when struck by a Succubus, in Act 3 of Diablo III.)

"Ah, here we go. 'Calm frosty b#!%@.' That should do it." (Removed line from Alkor the Alchemist, present in Act 3 of Diablo II.)

"It takes more than a siege to stop me." (Necromancer, exiting Harrogath before the completion of "Siege on Harrogath" in Act 5 of Diablo II, expansion 'Lord of Destruction'.)

[Not exact quote] "I've been wanting to take a gamble against the Empire.. Ante up!" (Setzer, on the Airship, after he fails a rigged bet in Final Fantasy VI.)

"Oh, shut the hell up, you whiny b!#%@. I'm tired of you always meddling in my affairs!" (Ys Origin: Hugo, after he goes mad, in area 5, after the boss battle. He gets knocked to his senses soon later, but not by the people he's addressing.)

"YOU SHUT YOUR DAMNED MOUTH!" (Ys Origin: Yunica, to Zava, after she's broken free from Zava's barrier. Zava retorts with "Mind your tongue, little b&#%@!")

Moar later.

"Death will not claim dominion over me." (Golbez, at his defeat in the Dwarven Castle, in Final Fantasy IV; he gets up, takes his objective and vanishes.)

"Please tell me you're not considering this criminal's proposal." (The Templar, if following you at that point, when the Scoundrel asks to tag along, in Act 1 of Diablo III.)

"Great, more junk. Just what I'd expect to find in a sewer." (Omitted Necromancer comment from Diablo II, supposed to occur after finding the heart component of the Flail needed to smash the compelling orb in Act 3.)

"I'm going to party like it's 999!" (Gheed, after completion of Quest 6, in Act 1, of Diablo II. Picked from Talk.)

I just got into Hexen. Here's one particular quote that Korax will throw at you.

"You've played this game too long, mortal. I think I shall remove you from the board."

Back
Top Bottom