2. KeylessConstruct

Yo What Up

yo was up, holmes
  3. KeylessConstruct

tModLoader More Melee Weapons Mod

My next mod will be better I swear
  4. KeylessConstruct

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I finally found something cool in Terraria!
  5. KeylessConstruct

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

You might be able to rebind Calamity's Sword Special Attack keybind to something other than Right Click in the Controls menu.
  6. KeylessConstruct

Ok this is an epic gamer moment right here I just got a new PC and didn't even think to save my mod to a flash drive before cleaning it. It's pretty alright, though. I didn't really like that mod, anyway. I want to add way more to Terraria through modding than just some swords.
  7. KeylessConstruct

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

The Alt key, previously used for favoriting inventory items, was changed to Smart Cursor in the Overhaul mod. If you locate the Controls menu, you can find and switch Favorite to another keybind. Hope this helps! At the moment, the Calamity mod is severely incompatible with the Overhaul mod...
  8. KeylessConstruct

Terraria Bad Ideas

And to expand off of this, every npc makes a punny joke every time you talk to them.
  9. KeylessConstruct

I think I gotta play more Terraria if I want lucky things to happen to me. I've actually been trying to get a few mods that work together to start a new playthrough with, like Calamity, Thorium and other QoL mods.
  10. KeylessConstruct

I'm working on a mod now, yipee!

I'm working on a mod now, yipee!
  11. KeylessConstruct

NOTICE: This mod is currently not available for download. Expect it to be soon, though. More Melee Weapons is a mod that adds, well, more melee weapons. So far, only sword-type melee weapons are available. Once I'm better at this whole "coding" thing, I'll add in new spears and I'll expand on...
  12. KeylessConstruct

Yall are some pretty lucky people I must say
  13. KeylessConstruct

Underrated Weapons

One time I fought the EoC with Slime Mount and I got crushed in between the EoC and the height limit and died instantly. I've never felt the same about the Slime Mount ever again.
  14. KeylessConstruct

Terraria Bad Ideas

Oh god.
Back
Top Bottom