• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Khaios

1. Khaios

Thank you ^.^

Thank you ^.^
  2. Khaios

Oh, he edited his comment. It originally said cremate. Create makes way more sense >.<

Oh, he edited his comment. It originally said cremate. Create makes way more sense >.<
  3. Khaios

I don't know what you mean by cremate a miniboss or base tho

I don't know what you mean by cremate a miniboss or base tho
  4. Khaios

o.O?

o.O?
  5. Khaios

PC Khaios' Build Spectacle

Thanks! It will work just on PC for now. It was built in version 1.3.5, and mobile is in version 1.3.0. That said, once mobile updates to match, it will be useable ^.^
  6. Khaios

PC Khaios' Build Spectacle

Hey Terrarians! It's been a while since I've posted on this thread, as I don't like posting videos in here too often. But I want as many people as possible to have this map, so I'm making an exception today :D I spent nearly 24 hours working on a world with a custom base and a custom dungeon. I...
  7. Khaios

I don't normally post videos here, but today's a bit of an exception, because I want as many...

I don't normally post videos here, but today's a bit of an exception, because I want as many people to have the map as possible. Custom base, plus custom dungeon ^.^ Spent nearly 24 hours working on it -.- The video has a download link in the description :D
  8. Khaios

You can always submit it to Darth's profile for the next CC. If anything, it'll be more relevant...

You can always submit it to Darth's profile for the next CC. If anything, it'll be more relevant for Halloween than now ^.^
  9. Khaios

I am no longer taking entries for CC#75! Please send all of your entries for the next compendium...

I am no longer taking entries for CC#75! Please send all of your entries for the next compendium to @darthmorf ^.^ Thank you all for participating!
  10. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #75

Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and caldron bubble: Brewing entries for Creation Compendium #75! To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month! Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide! Be sure to brush up on the rules first...
  11. Khaios

Yes, you can. We accept both pixel art of other games made in Terraria, as well as pixel art of...

Yes, you can. We accept both pixel art of other games made in Terraria, as well as pixel art of Terraria made in other games ^.^
  12. Khaios

Thank you ^.^

Thank you ^.^
  13. Khaios

I need one of these in my life

I need one of these in my life
  14. Khaios

You don't have to delete the post every time you make an edit ^.^ Just edit the comment, and...

You don't have to delete the post every time you make an edit ^.^ Just edit the comment, and update the url :D
  15. Khaios

Creepy. I like it ^.^

Creepy. I like it ^.^
Top Bottom