1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
Khaios
Last Activity:
Jul 25, 2017 at 1:14 AM
Birthday:
Sep 19, 1987
Home Page:

Share This Page

Khaios

Retinazer, Male, 29, from Pandora's Box

This is it...time for the big move. The pup and I are all set. Flight leaves first thing in the morning. Japan, here we come! Mar 21, 2017

Khaios was last seen:
Jul 25, 2017 at 1:14 AM
    1. Local Tree
      Local Tree
      Saw your CC, decided to come by for a peep, and then mind kabob. Your builds are really inspiring, almost "Alluring" :3 It's all very nice. Very nice, like a chocolate mousse. Can't wait to see the finished project!
      1. Khaios likes this.
      2. Khaios
        Khaios
        Thanks! ^.^
        May 28, 2017
    2. Khaios
      Khaios
      This is it...time for the big move. The pup and I are all set. Flight leaves first thing in the morning. Japan, here we come!
      1. AMudkipMain and ppowersteef like this.
      2. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        Have fun!
        Mar 21, 2017
        Khaios likes this.
    3. Khaios
      Khaios
    4. Khaios
      Khaios
      [​IMG] No need to wait for my desktop to reach Japan to work on STW now :D
      1. Aurora3500 and ppowersteef like this.
      2. Miku Hatsune
        Miku Hatsune
        *kidnapes you again*
        Jan 27, 2017
        Khaios likes this.
      3. Khaios
        Khaios
        :eek: I barely escaped the last time!
        Jan 27, 2017
    5. Khaios
      1. Jestex likes this.
    6. Miku Hatsune
      Miku Hatsune
      *pokes* how are you? mr doge xD
      1. Khaios likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Miku Hatsune
        Miku Hatsune
        i'm in depression ;_;
        Jan 15, 2017
      4. Khaios
        Khaios
        I'm sorry to hear that :c Have a /hug ^.^
        Jan 15, 2017
      5. Khaios
        Khaios
        If you need to vent or something, feel free to PM me :D
        Jan 15, 2017
    7. SamTerarrium
      SamTerarrium
      How long did all the builds that you built took?
      1. Khaios
        Khaios
        I honestly can't answer that. I've done so many builds over several years. I'd say on average, it takes me a couple of days to a couple of months to finish a build, depending on what I'm doing.
        Dec 17, 2016
        SamTerarrium likes this.
    8. Corvo Attano
      Corvo Attano
      Wow your dogs are cute ^^ I want them and you are such a good builder can i have tips
      1. Khaios likes this.
      2. Khaios
        Khaios
        Thanks!
        As for build tips, I'd say use google to its fullest. I use google for inspiration when building something I've never tried before. Obviously you won't be able to copy real life images in Terraria, but it helps to get a general idea. Also, I'd say don't underestimate the amazingness of paint and actuators. You can really open up what's possible just with those tools alone.
        Oct 7, 2016
        HarshMellow and Corvo Attano like this.
      3. Corvo Attano
        Corvo Attano
        Thank you. :)
        Oct 7, 2016
        Khaios likes this.
    9. Zanderstorm
      Zanderstorm
      You make some good stuff
      1. Khaios likes this.
      2. Khaios
        Khaios
        Thank you ^.^
        Oct 6, 2016
    10. Punpun
      Punpun
      Hello, Is the boulders from rope climbing part changing every time you die? or the pattern is the same?

I think it's not changing because ı counted four boulder and climbed from right side, when I see fourth boulder is coming, ı switched my place and then I get back to the right side
      1. Khaios
        Khaios
        You are correct, it's a pattern and not random ^.^
        Oct 5, 2016
    11. ChaoticFlame
      ChaoticFlame
      I came from the CC and I was really impressed with your asian-inspired build. However, I was even more astonished when I discovered that you designed the map for the Super Terraria World mod. Proud of you, keep up the good work.
      1. ppowersteef and Khaios like this.
      2. Khaios
        Khaios
        Thank you! ^.^
        Oct 3, 2016
    12. Khaios
      Khaios
      Khaios wants to post on his wall, but @Miku Hatsune stole him. Have puppy instead! [​IMG]
      1. The Ice Cube
        The Ice Cube
        is the ball a vietnam veteran
        Oct 1, 2016
        Khaios likes this.
      2. Khaios
        Khaios
        Oh, fine....fine. Have two puppy! [​IMG]
        Oct 1, 2016
      3. Khaios
        Khaios
        Haha, we've had that ball since he was a few months old (the ball was bigger than him). It's been his favorite toy for nearly 7 years, and I don't think we'll ever get rid of it >.<
        Oct 1, 2016
        The Ice Cube likes this.
    13. Miku Hatsune
      Miku Hatsune
      1. Khaios likes this.
    14. Fljnt official
      Fljnt official
      Good day Khaios, I was wondering if you or your Team are hiring members for STW, if so either builders or programmers?
      I don't have any further Projects personally for the future first off, consedering Building. So if you search for an helping hand I'd offer my Service.
      If you'd like examples for my latest Buildings to see how aloft my bar of experience is hit me back. with wishes and curiousity -Fljnt
      1. Khaios
        Khaios
        Currently we are not looking for additional help. I am building at a pace that the coders and sprite artist can keep up with. If that build pace increases, they fall behind. Same goes for sprite artist. So, if we increase the team in one area, all areas must increase. We may be forced to expand in the future, but for the time being, we want to keep the team small. Thanks for your interest though ^.^
        Oct 1, 2016
    15. Khaios
      Khaios
      Super Terraria World's first official trailer has released! I'm so proud of the team! ^.^
      1. rulick15
        rulick15
        Best terraria mod in all direction. Great scenery and buildings, master [​IMG]
        Sep 29, 2016
        Khaios likes this.
      2. Miku Hatsune
        Miku Hatsune
        rip end
        Oct 1, 2016
        Khaios likes this.
    16. Tsuki
      Tsuki
      I'm in love with your dogs.
      1. Khaios and TheQuietBisharp like this.
      2. Khaios
        Khaios
        Me too :D
        Sep 1, 2016
    17. Khaios
      Khaios
      My face is soooooo numb.... : (****
    18. Khaios
      Khaios
      Finished my first Asian inspired build. That was harder than I expected [​IMG]
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Khaios
        Khaios
        I've been using rich mahogany fence since before I knew who you were, so I dunno what you mean it's inspired by you ;) As for the dirt, I hate the way actuated living wood looks against active dirt. If it was possible to have grass not blend with living wood, I would do that. But, you're just beating a dead horse.
        Sep 4, 2016
      3. Khaios
        Khaios
        I know you dislike what I do with the brown painted clay, and you know I dislike how actuated living wood looks ugly when blended (you bring this up every time I use this technique). Let's just say we have differing opinions, and leave it at that ^.^
        Sep 4, 2016
      4. Fljnt official
        Fljnt official
        What I said was first off not you were inspired by me, it was a question more of.
        Also I know you don't like the blending with active dirt, you do I. But I would just try hiding it behind bushes etc. ;) Not meant mean or anything insulting, just a Little advice.
        Sep 5, 2016
    19. Khaios
      Khaios
      My wife and I found a Voltorb nest while we were out today [​IMG]
      1. Local Tree, Architect, Jestex and 3 others like this.
    20. Khaios
      Khaios
      Viking themed pvp arena for STW [​IMG]
      1. Local Tree, Architect, Jestex and 9 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Eli10293
        Eli10293
        Have jestex make custom plants
        Those strange plants painted blue look really off
        Aug 21, 2016
        Khaios likes this.
      4. Khaios
        Khaios
        Perhaps. I kind of like the ice look of them, and Jestex has several massive things to sprite for the mod already (backgrounds D: ) So for now, I'll keep with the strange plants. May change them later if it turns out we finish the to-do lists rapidly ^.^
        Aug 21, 2016
      5. zeskorion
        zeskorion
        Old Rusty approves
        Aug 21, 2016
        Khaios likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 19, 1987 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/khaios-build-spectacle.37600/
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Pixel Piracy
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/rulicks-builds-moeum-official-contest-winner.35900/
    I enjoy building in Terraria and helping others. My goal is to inspire, or help others with their building adventures. ^.^
    Music is a major passion of mine, I enjoy various games (typically RPGs), and I'm happily married.
    That's enough random facts for now :p

Signature

[​IMG]