Recent content by Kilcram

1. Kilcram

Important Changing of the Guard - Our New Community Manager!

Well, I guess Congratulations and a big Welcome to @Safeman . I'm very happy that you're so involved in all parts of Terraria like Mobile and Console, as I play a lot Mobile and the communication isn't bad but could be better. So I'm excited to see you do your job and have a great future with...
  2. Kilcram

Is there anyone who plays Vainglory atm? I would like to play with some serious people :)

Is there anyone who plays Vainglory atm? I would like to play with some serious people :)
  3. Kilcram

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

I was always scared of that one when I was young :D
  4. Kilcram

Where is the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3/4 Update?! :( :( :( I need it!

Where is the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3/4 Update?! :( :( :( I need it!
  5. Kilcram

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

1st game level 9 :cool:
  6. Kilcram

Omg I would never think of anything like that :D Not even paint :)

Omg I would never think of anything like that :D Not even paint :)
  7. Kilcram

What did you use for the nether portal frames?That looks very good! :)

What did you use for the nether portal frames?That looks very good! :)
  8. Kilcram

I just realized the enchanting table besides the block house, that looks awesome! :)

I just realized the enchanting table besides the block house, that looks awesome! :)
  9. Kilcram

Library of Babel

You're right!
  10. Kilcram

Omg what a fail, I'm such a noob :D

Omg what a fail, I'm such a noob :D
  11. Kilcram

Was that so time consuming now? And there people wouldn't see it so good ;)

Was that so time consuming now? And there people wouldn't see it so good ;)
  12. Kilcram

Here's the Library of Babel link...

Here's the Library of Babel link http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/library-of-babel.34150/
  13. Kilcram

"No more than 140 characters error" aaah hate it I'll post an extra post lol

"No more than 140 characters error" aaah hate it I'll post an extra post lol
  14. Kilcram

I was a little inactive the last week, but I put a new forum game up! Its called "Library of Babel"

I was a little inactive the last week, but I put a new forum game up! Its called "Library of Babel"
  15. Kilcram

Library of Babel

Library of Babel Hi! I wanted to start a new forum game and, as you might expect it's about Library of Babel! How it works 1st Version Go to libraryofbabel.info Press the "Random" button Press the "Book location" button Post the Hexagon, wall, shelf and. volume Have fun! :)...
Back
Top Bottom