Kilcram
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there anyone who plays Vainglory atm? I would like to play with some serious people :)
    Could there be a sandbox like thing, where you can try out things with BBCode? That would be cool! :)
    Just owned Terraria PC!!
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Hope you have fun with the game! Just watch out for Moon Lord :)
    Kilcram
    Kilcram
    I'm so hard noobing around its hilarious xD I played Minecraft a few years and I'm trying to walk with w now lol
    Kilcram
    Kilcram
    Thanks! If I will ever get there :)
    It would be soo cool if I would get a message on my mobile if I get an alert on the forum :)
    Kilcram
    Kilcram
    So do you get a message on that bar on top of your phones screen? Because that's what i want
    W1K
    W1K
    Both my lumia and my iphone play an alert sound whenever they find new mails. My lumia used to only show a number on the lock screen showing the number of new mails, my iphone shows the actual mail in the notifications box (which is shown in the lock screen when it's a new notification).
    Kilcram
    Kilcram
    Oh, that's very handy,maybe I can change that on my email account settings I'll look :)
    Wow i would be so lost without my dictionary
    Kilcram
    Kilcram
    Btw which one is better
    °0°
    •o•
    Arms can be added \…/
    Do you know that moment when you want to download an app, say 2GB and you have 3GB free space and it says [Error 905=Not enough space] —_—
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    The Mythical Dagger
    The Mythical Dagger
    I know that feel :p The extra GB is for writable data though, so the apps actually function properly, and save data, rather than deleting all your saves - Which is less annoying in perspective :)
    Kilcram
    Kilcram
    That sounds logical but however, that makes you never know how much space you actually need :)
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    And that's why PC installation programs aren't stupid and tell you "you need at least X GBs more for saves and :red:" when you're installing the games.

Mobile devs have :red:loads to learn about being customer-friendly.
    Yay! U do drag cave!
    Kilcram
    Kilcram
    Yeah discovered it yesterday seems pretty funny :D
    Kilcram
    Kilcram
    How much clicks/views does it take for an egg→hatchling?
    Is it different?
    Sorry but I'm new to dragcave :D
    iKirbyGaming
    iKirbyGaming
    Well, even I haven't figgerd that one out. I have hatched an egg with no clicks tho...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom