Recent content by Kimseru

1. Kimseru

tModLoader [1.3] ARPG Loot

does it still apply to fall damage though because it was awesome when it did yeah but like I said it would increase the max damage taken once in hardmode
  2. Kimseru

I had it be the max damage before calculating defense and damage reducing items like worm scarf because of the limitations on the modding API and is why the max damage taken is so high in hardmode. Speaking of, if the world is in hardmode it scales (and the tooltip should, too) accordingly...
  3. Kimseru

Ok, that was my fault. I treated mining speed as a multiplier instead of a flat rate, should be fixed now! Yeah you're spot on, I added a hotfix to not calculate defense in the meantime. Hell yeah I'm working on those.
  4. Kimseru

I 100% fixed that in this new update. I believe I fixed that now, correct me if I'm wrong.
  5. Kimseru

I've tried as hard as I can to replicate the bug, but I couldn't do it. Can you give me a list of the mods you have installed?
  6. Kimseru

I've tried to replicate your problem and wasn't able to do it, even on multiplayer. Are you able to record a video and send it to me of the bug happening?
  7. Kimseru

Fixed!
  8. Kimseru

This should be fixed now, if it happens again after the update please tell me
  9. Kimseru

I meant did you update my mod, because I had been told that earlier and thought I had fixed it.
  10. Kimseru

Are you on the 1.2.2 update or higher? If so, can you tell me the circumstance besides being in the jungle?
  11. Kimseru

These issues should be fixed in the newest version, thanks for the feedback.
  12. Kimseru

ARPG Loot Latest version: Dropbox or Mod Browser Updated for tModLoader v0.10.0.2 Multiplayer is still not fully complete, use at your own risk... This mod adds 37 new affixes to your weapons, accessories and armor. You discover the affixes upon crafting, otherwise you must identify the item...
Back
Top Bottom