Recent content by King Llamington

1. King Llamington

Casual Explain your avatar

Nyan. 'Nuff said.
  2. King Llamington

Oh, they will.

Oh, they will.
  3. King Llamington

Went to to see Age Of Ultron last night. Holy :red:, it was brilliant.

Went to to see Age Of Ultron last night. Holy :red:, it was brilliant.
  4. King Llamington

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Fallen star furniture

I'm confused why this isn't already in the game...
  5. King Llamington

Items Slime Staff Changes

The Voodoo Demon is completely different to the Demon - yes, it has the same sprite with one major difference but they are two different monsters.
  6. King Llamington

Items Slime Staff Changes

A slime that has a slime staff? Most of the slimes can drop it - so this is adding a second sprite that is sometimes used. Also, it's all random, there is no decision before the slime is killed. The moment that slime is killed the theoretical dice is rolled - not before. No support.
  7. King Llamington

It's under nine thousand!

It's under nine thousand!
  8. King Llamington

NPCs & Enemies Fix the King Slime!

King Slime is available in Pre Hard Mode, but only becomes useful in Hard Mode. Really, who is going to cough up that gold in Pre Hard Mode?
  9. King Llamington

I'm a little bit more active recently but I still can't contribute as I used to.

I'm a little bit more active recently but I still can't contribute as I used to.
  10. King Llamington

When did danssen come back?

When did danssen come back?
  11. King Llamington

Casual Pet Peeves

Just people who say 'u' or 'r' etc. r u people ever going to stop doing that?
  12. King Llamington

NPCs & Enemies (Player Name)

At first I thought this was a suggestion about having player names, and since we already have them, I clicked on it. So, here I am. Firstly, it's a little hard to register how long you used an item before death. If anything, I would prefer it to be the item I last used. Also, what if you were...
  13. King Llamington

Thank you.

Thank you.
  14. King Llamington

Cheers.

Cheers.
  15. King Llamington

Goodbye everyone! I'm stuffed with school at the moment and I can't contribute like I used to. I...

Goodbye everyone! I'm stuffed with school at the moment and I can't contribute like I used to. I enjoyed my stay. (I may not come back.)
Back
Top Bottom