Recent content by King Matter

1. King Matter

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hue there is hostility over the question of multiplayer becasue if you were to take every single post asking about it at this point you'd have a good ten to twenty pages of posts. Everyone is tired of people who cannot take the time to read about multiplayer. when it is FULLY running Mr.(hope i...
  2. King Matter

Hmm interesting very very interesting hmm
  3. King Matter

pretty sure that is him being a troll again XD
  4. King Matter

A short cut could always be made to the NTerraria application if issues were to persist with game launcher...i dunno i've always used game launcher XD
  5. King Matter

wait wait the towers arent supposed to be tanky monsters from hell!? q.q I sit there with the terra blade and their health goes down quickly but its still a marathon of killing..
  6. King Matter

Hmm can i question how many custom weapons have recently been added? I've found the cannons and two swords(one sword being one that does more damage the less health i have the other being thunderbrand(? dropped from a shark.)
  7. King Matter

my world is working now thats all that matters.
  8. King Matter

lol so I go put terraria into windowed mode hop on my world ready to screenshot it using lightshot and boom it works now. I hate it and love it so much XD
  9. King Matter

Well i've ran into an interesting problem that i cannot figure out. I have one main world i've used on Nterraria to simply build it up and make everything nice. Well now a bug has happened where i cannot see my inventory or my cursor when i attempt to access the inventory screen. this happens on...
  10. King Matter

Lol you can't one shot the towers as well...they take ten years to finish on freemode XD
  11. King Matter

q.q so how much damage do i have to be putting out even to dent the guardian :/
  12. King Matter

Nakano I've still been unable to destroy the dungeon guardian for the quest. q.q it's a matter of me doing only 2 damage per hit and him doing only one. He'll always win this slug fest due to his health being high as can be and my health being much lower. (The event takes a good while to finish...
  13. King Matter

Free mode has no level cap and can get crazy quickly. Once I had a enough cobalt from the raccoon crates for a sword(along with enough hard mode ore for an anvil) everything snowballed from there. I'm at the point where the only boss I can't beat is the dungeon guardian, and that's cause I only...
  14. King Matter

No clue...Nterraria wise I've played free RPG cause its fun and haven't tried normal too much.
Back
Top Bottom