Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Nakano15 here's the easy version, I can only wear summoner armor: bee, spider and stardust. So I'm getting rekt by mechanical bosses, do you have any suggestions how to make this any better? Or could you just make your own summoner armor? (somewhere between spider / nebula would be amazing!) I know it's hard, but please :p

On a 2nd note of interest Solar Eclipses seem to be missing a few mobs
You can easily kill the destroyer by building box in the air, that is far enough so he cant hit reach you.

I actually just built one this morning for testing & I can probably kill him if I started right at the start of the night, which in my test I started halfway knocking him down to around 1mil+ or so now at least Destroyer & Twins can be taken care of..... biggest issue is Prime now, need to maybe power level past his stats.

You can easily kill the destroyer by building box in the air, that is far enough so he cant hit reach you.
There is - it's called Tiki armor. I played summoner up until after Plantera and had no problem - that was on expert. All you need is to level up a bunch(pirates are the easiest for summoners) , stack everything in Charisma and little bit in Health . However if you are below level 60 dont even bother with them, you probably don't have enough damage for Skeletron (you can always skip him) . After you beat the Twins , you must make Optic staff. Basically what I am saying is that you need to start dodging more , because the summoner is all about that.

There is - it's called Tiki armor. I played summoner up until after Plantera and had no problem - that was on expert. All you need is to level up a bunch(pirates are the easiest for summoners) , stack everything in Charisma and little bit in Health . However if you are below level 60 dont even bother with them, you probably don't have enough damage for Skeletron (you can always skip him) . After you beat the Twins , you must make Optic staff. Basically what I am saying is that you need to start dodging more , because the summoner is all about that.
I'm already level 91 and haven't even killed the queen bee yet, i decided to make a new caracter,and i also put some in agility, just for some more speed. I need to kill skeletron for the bewitching table, then its ez from then on i HOPE :D

I'm already level 91 and haven't even killed the queen bee yet, i decided to make a new caracter,and i also put some in agility, just for some more speed. I need to kill skeletron for the bewitching table, then its ez from then on i HOPE :D
Go to hell and get yourself an Imps staff. Skeletron is ez pez that way.

On a 2nd note of interest Solar Eclipses seem to be missing a few mobs

I actually just built one this morning for testing & I can probably kill him if I started right at the start of the night, which in my test I started halfway knocking him down to around 1mil+ or so now at least Destroyer & Twins can be taken care of..... biggest issue is Prime now, need to maybe power level past his stats.
Skip him. Try beating Plantera before him or gain some levels to increase your damage. Most of his attacks you can dodge . Make a pretty long arena you really don't need more than 1 platform , it just need to be very long so you can outrun him most of the time.

PS. You need to kill the Golem so the new mobs start spawning in the Solar Eclipses.
[doublepost=1459525275,1459525232][/doublepost]
Yeah, but i dont have the bee armor yet :D
I am pretty sure you dont even need it at that point. Better gear up with underworld armor for defenses . You can already have 3 or more summons without any armor at this point.

Skip him. Try beating Plantera before him or gain some levels to increase your damage. Most of his attacks you can dodge . Make a pretty long arena you really don't need more than 1 platform , it just need to be very long so you can outrun him most of the time.

PS. You need to kill the Golem so the new mobs start spawning in the Solar Eclipses.
[doublepost=1459525275,1459525232][/doublepost]
I am pretty sure you dont even need it at that point. Better gear up with underworld armor for defenses . You can already have 3 or more summons without any armor at this point.
i can have 5 :D i have 91 points in cha already :p

You can't fight Plantera until all three mechs are dead & what level/stats did you beat prime? cause In Free Mode & Expert mode he'll 1 shot you the moment you even try to spawn him.

Nakano15 here's the easy version, I can only wear summoner armor: bee, spider and stardust. So I'm getting rekt by mechanical bosses, do you have any suggestions how to make this any better? Or could you just make your own summoner armor? (somewhere between spider / nebula would be amazing!) I know it's hard, but please :p
There is Tiki armor set, but you would need to beat all mechanical bosses to use it...
Maybe you should try getting an Almighty stick and resetting your build to make so you can have a good Immunity and Pierce points on your character, to survive and defeat the bosses.

There is Tiki armor set, but you would need to beat all mechanical bosses to use it...
Maybe you should try getting an Almighty stick and resetting your build to make so you can have a good Immunity and Pierce points on your character, to survive and defeat the bosses.
Uhm, where can i get this spoken of ''almighty stick''?

Update on The Destroyer fight, Knocked him down to 99k HP but then morning hit ><; soo I guess I need to grind out more levels & sink every point into Strength.....as otherwise I'm at a loss how you can take out 100k+ HP in a single night xD

Well, too bad I didn't do any april fools joke today, beside I most likelly mess up when I do april fools joke, so maybe was not that bad I did not even tried something.

April fools aside... Let's discuss.

As you guys may have noticed, I were not modding that much latelly, and this time is not my project's fault, since I weren't also working that much on it, the dilema is another.

I've been wondering how to give continuity of the mod, by getting rid of all the issues the players are finding right now, plus
wondering what else the mod could have to make it better, so I've been playing games and watching anime to try gathering ideas.

Actually, I believe the way of fixing the Free Mode tough monsters issue, is by dropping the rate they acquire Pierce and Immunity, instead of being a percent per 10 levels, I made so they get a percent per 50 levels instead, the same is also valid to the player, beside you also still can acquire Pierce and Immunity through status.

The other thing I were thinking about was what a player complained some time ago, that the leveling was getting dire due to grinding giving
low profit, plus not having many quests on Hardmode, one of the way I thought once was implementing random events, which you can
try by turning on the Pop Events option, but Pop Events most likelly will bug out or something unexpected may happen, plus their selection
is very vague, so you may end up tired of it. So, Pop Events after the next update, will be removed from the mod.
In it's place, I'll try to make an auto quest system, based on the ideas I gathered watching anime, beside will be really hard to make it, well, make it work I am not sure, but make the plan be solid will, but I guess I could use NPPlayers as quest givers for this, or dummy npcs.

Another thing, which is trivial but may be interesting for some players, I will be adding a little toy in the game, plus will make so every monster you attack or kill, gives you score.
- Huh? Score? What?

Well, I believe some players may have bumped into the Z button ingame sometime, and noticed a weird window, that is the Score window,
which I were going to use for a feature that may be coming soon on the future, I'll try making so every day the player can try to beat his own hi-score, but I am not sure what to give as reward in case the player does. But at least can give a little bit of cheering to the intense grinding this game is providing.

- Now, triviality aside, and the multiplayer?

Multiplayer is working, can even login on it, I even wonder I talked about this before, but will say again:
The multiplayer currently is having a weird bug which the developers, (Aka I and Growlith) were unable to fix yet, which causes
monsters to... Sink on the floor, when they are attacked, or stop spawning after some time of gameplay.

We were very happy when we saw that the multiplayer initial issue was fixed, but that issue said above is what is preventing
us from working on the multiplayer.

I ask everyone to have patience, even though I believe most peoples patience is about to reach the red level by now.

And about realms, realms are not coming yet, currently I am wondering how to make so moving to a realm does not spawns the Moon Lord if you have the pillars spawned on the world.

Well, that is all for the comunication.

Any other questions, be sure to... Well, do ask.

See ya.

Last edited:
Well, too bad I didn't do any april fools joke today, beside I most likelly mess up when I do april fools joke, so maybe was not that bad I did not even tried something.

April fools aside... Let's discuss.

As you guys may have noticed, I were not modding that much latelly, and this time is not my project's fault, since I weren't also working that much on it, the dilema is another.

I've been wondering how to give continuity of the mod, by getting rid of all the issues the players are finding right now, plus
wondering what else the mod could have to make it better, so I've been playing games and watching anime to try gathering ideas.

Actually, I believe the way of fixing the Free Mode tough monsters issue, is by dropping the rate they acquire Pierce and Immunity, instead of being a percent per 10 levels, I made so they get a percent per 50 levels instead, the same is also valid to the player, beside you also still can acquire Pierce and Immunity through status.

The other thing I were thinking about was what a player complained some time ago, that the leveling was getting dire due to grinding giving
low profit, plus not having many quests on Hardmode, one of the way I thought once was implementing random events, which you can
try by turning on the Pop Events option, but Pop Events most likelly will bug out or something unexpected may happen, plus their selection
is very vague, so you may end up tired of it. So, Pop Events after the next update, will be removed from the mod.
In it's place, I'll try to make an auto quest system, based on the ideas I gathered watching anime, beside will be really hard to make it, well, make it work I am not sure, but make the plan be solid will, but I guess I could use NPPlayers as quest givers for this, or dummy npcs.

Another thing, which is trivial but may be interesting for some players, I will be adding a little toy in the game, plus will make so every monster you attack or kill, gives you score.
- Huh? Score? What?

Well, I believe some players may have bumped into the Z button ingame sometime, and noticed a weird window, that is the Score window,
which I were going to use for a feature that may be coming soon on the future, I'll try making so every day the player can try to beat his own hi-score, but I am not sure what to give as reward in case the player does. But at least can give a little bit of cheering to the intense grinding this game is providing.

- Now, triviality aside, and the multiplayer?

Multiplayer is working, can even login on it, I even wonder I talked about this before, but will say again:
The multiplayer currently is having a weird bug which the developers, (Aka I and Growlith) were unable to fix yet, which causes
monsters to... Sink on the floor, when they are attacked, or stop spawning after some time of gameplay.

We were very happy when we saw that the multiplayer initial issue was fixed, but that issue said above is what is preventing
us from working on the multiplayer.

I ask everyone to have patience, even though I believe most peoples patience is about to reach the red level by now.

And about realms, realms are not coming yet, currently I am wondering how to make so moving to a realm does not spawns the Moon Lord if you have the pillars spawned on the world.

Well, that is all for the comunication.

Any other questions, be sure to... Well, do ask.

See ya.

I just thought I'd comment on everything said & WIP of the mod, Firstly thank you & the others involved with working on N Terraria! it's amazing & has always been so in my eyes, I've been enjoying this mod off & on for many years..... more then anything I feel it had to be said how appreciative I was for N Terraria, because I've experienced tons of fun with it. There might be faults even so it means a ton to see how much you care about them & work to resolve them. I'll always look forward to the progress of N Terraria, so take you're time and keep up the amazing work.

Back
Top Bottom