Recent content by King Victor

1. King Victor

Items New use for shortswords?

I just saw this like a 2 years later lol. If you're still doing it, go ahead with my idea.
  2. King Victor

Return of the king? Sike I'm too busy with school.

Return of the king? Sike I'm too busy with school.
  3. King Victor

I thought I was done, but no, no. I don't have the true Terrarian experience until I die 40,000+...

I thought I was done, but no, no. I don't have the true Terrarian experience until I die 40,000+ times dying in master mode trying to beat a boss.
  4. King Victor

Well I just completed Journeys end. My only regret is that I should have played this update as...

Well I just completed Journeys end. My only regret is that I should have played this update as an old man, because as of right now I feel complete and at peace... ...Except for Terraria: Otherworld, but we don't talk about that.
  5. King Victor

Anyone else remember when you needed an axe to break placed wood?

Anyone else remember when you needed an axe to break placed wood?
  6. King Victor

The golfer takes the cake as the most useless NPC ever.

The golfer takes the cake as the most useless NPC ever.
  7. King Victor

Man, a restock from nearby chests feature would be sooooooooo convenient.

Man, a restock from nearby chests feature would be sooooooooo convenient.
  8. King Victor

Since when is the Knight's Edge auto swing?

Since when is the Knight's Edge auto swing?
  9. King Victor

My gosh. I thought I had gotten one of the worse Dungeon world gens with just one hallway and...

My gosh. I thought I had gotten one of the worse Dungeon world gens with just one hallway and only one chest. To my relief the rest of it was hidden under that disintegrating stuff. It's actually the biggest dungeon I've ever had and spans to the underworld lol.
  10. King Victor

I'm doing my first playthrough of the Journey's End update right now. There's so much to unpack...

I'm doing my first playthrough of the Journey's End update right now. There's so much to unpack it feels like it's a different, better game. I like to play games and updates awhile after they release so I can enjoy them without feeling pressured to experience everything at the same time as...
  11. King Victor

My first attempt at pixel art animation.

My first attempt at pixel art animation.
  12. King Victor

NPCs & Enemies Nebula Floater Unbalanced

We're not talking about mastermode though....
  13. King Victor

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Patience is key. Especially when what you're waiting for isn't a right, nor guaranteed.
  14. King Victor

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

OrdunartIrange I'm so good at this.
  15. King Victor

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

Vuffkubg Nailed it, am I right?
Back
Top Bottom