Recent content by KnightShade

1. K

How do I create mods?

Why would anyone respect that? This is not for-profit coding. And nobody really respects hiding for-profit coding anyway. If someone has some weirdness about others seeing their code, there's no onus on others to accede to their mental state.
  2. K

Blocks & Decoration Adding 3 width trap doors and a linking game mechanic for them

So I had an idea for something and I thought I'd see what others think. 3 width trap doors: Adding a 3 width trap door with the linking mechanism described below allows making a single effective trap door any width 2 or over by mixing and matching. (It would be great if directly linked ones...
  3. K

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

So even though I have a totally legit GoG version, it looks like the new tModLoader will be on Steam only? So just like with Super Terraria World, I have the "wrong" version, apparently. Even though it's legit to Re-Logic. Or am I wrong and will there be a stand-alone version, too?
  4. K

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Well, even though I bought the game legitimately on GoG years ago and even Re-Logic graciously allows me to update my game with patches as a legit user, this mod tells me I can't be trusted without a Steam sanctioned copy. Fantastic policy!
Back
Top Bottom