Recent content by Kobinzi

1. Kobinzi

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I am just curious if the Alchemist is going to get a better prehardmode set than the chemist gear. every other class gets better dmg and armor sets prior to fighting skeletron and wall of flesh except the alchemist. The chemist set gives good dmg but terrible armor. Then there is the set you can...
  2. Kobinzi

At what point does the alchemist NPC sell freeze flasks? I only use tremor mod. I don't have any trouble getting goblin events. Sometimes I get too many to where it becomes annoying.
  3. Kobinzi

What mod adds throwing pillar for the lunar event?
  4. Kobinzi

Just curious if you guys are going to add a throwing dmg pillar into the lunar events. That is the only class at the moment that doesn't benefit from the lunar events. At least that I have noticed.
  5. Kobinzi

Are you guys going to add throwing weapons and armor to the lunar events and moonlord? I have all 5 pillar fragments and didn't see anything to make throwing weapons or armor from the guide.
  6. Kobinzi

You don't have to go by the progression. Are you playing with any other mods on? And are you updated to the latest version of tmodloader and tremor mod?
  7. Kobinzi

You can find them off granite monsters and the javelin skeleton in the marble biome.
  8. Kobinzi

Are you on multiplayer? Single player worked fine for me. Multi player has some issues with mother board
  9. Kobinzi

Yes. I am about to start the lunar event and have used crystal flasks since I got into hardmode. Haven't found another that is as easy and as good to make. I think big venom does slightly more dmg plus a venom debuff but it takes to long to farm the mats. Edit: Once you beat plantera and get...
  10. Kobinzi

Make sure you find underground hallow biome and farm crystals. Crystal flasks op on the alchemist.
  11. Kobinzi

Rng is hating you. Throwing and alchemist emblem drop from wof. I got both within 6 runs. You are just unlucky my friend.
  12. Kobinzi

They have been taking note of every bug that is being reported. They have fixed almost everything reported. Almost all content works on single player and multiplayer is having some issues which they have said they are working on. You must be patient. They are doing their best to make all content...
  13. Kobinzi

I think there has been at least one post about this on each of the last few pages.
  14. Kobinzi

What is the drop chance for the Mecha sprayer and martian sprayer? I have killed over 15 saucers and 20 mechanical bosses and still have not gotten either.
  15. Kobinzi

have you tried deleting your entire terraria folder from your steam folder, then reinstalling it? Just uninstalling and reinstalling may not work because there still might be some old content in the folder that wasn't orginally from steam. If you are willing try this: Uninstall terraria. Go to...
Back
Top Bottom