tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, why is the Wall of Shadows easier than the Eye of Cthulhu (with buffs) at first, then becomes the most insane boss I've ever fought once the Shadowbeam laser comes in?

I mean, really, how do you dodge an instant laser that takes away 250 of your health. The only way I can think of dodging it is to stay ahead of how far it can go, which is a problem since I can't see the boss either. Even when you try to flee as fast as possible, the laser is an instant attack on your position, making it extremely pixel perfect to dodge.

EDIT: Beat him, but it was down to the wire and I only won because I hid behind blocks to reflect the laser and used some semi-powerful wall-hacking laser weapon from another mod. Laser is pretty stupidly powerful.

Last edited:
The possesed Armor doesn't have any stats.
I think the chaoselement is not working correctly. i get healed from the cristal splinters but i cant see them. So maybe, there are some missing sprites.

What is the drop chance for the Mecha sprayer and martian sprayer? I have killed over 15 saucers and 20 mechanical bosses and still have not gotten either.

Well i killed the tiki totem but ruin spirits or whatever they are don't seem to be spawning. do they spawn below a certain height? also on the subject of the broken ore, i remember in my last playthrough a month or so ago that they were broken. i would even get these spots where there was no blocks before that would just... glow... as though the blocks were spawned there.

What is the drop chance for the Mecha sprayer and martian sprayer? I have killed over 15 saucers and 20 mechanical bosses and still have not gotten either.
Martian Sprayer - 5%
Mecha Sprayer drops from Twins with 16%

Well i killed the tiki totem but ruin spirits or whatever they are don't seem to be spawning. do they spawn below a certain height?
Are you playing in Multiplayer?

Do something about Granite Armor...
What do you mean?

The possesed Armor doesn't have any stats.
I think the chaoselement is not working correctly. i get healed from the cristal splinters but i cant see them. So maybe, there are some missing sprites.
Possessed Armor is vanity item so it doesn't have bonuses.
The chaos splinterst are pretty small, no wonder you didn't see them :)

Um, why is the Wall of Shadows easier than the Eye of Cthulhu (with buffs) at first, then becomes the most insane boss I've ever fought once the Shadowbeam laser comes in?

I mean, really, how do you dodge an instant laser that takes away 250 of your health. The only way I can think of dodging it is to stay ahead of how far it can go, which is a problem since I can't see the boss either. Even when you try to flee as fast as possible, the laser is an instant attack on your position, making it extremely pixel perfect to dodge.

EDIT: Beat him, but it was down to the wire and I only won because I hid behind blocks to reflect the laser and used some semi-powerful wall-hacking laser weapon from another mod. Laser is pretty stupidly powerful.
Will probably do something with the laser1

Are you in Ruins?
Yeah. shortly after i responded i found one. they seem to not spawn so frequently.
[doublepost=1498284924,1498284707][/doublepost]another question, is there supposed to be any music for the ruins? if not then alright, if there is is it implemented? if so then it doesn't seem to be working, if its not yet implemented then i can't wait to hear it.

Edit: *insert expletive here*! double posted. D:

Wow. complain about an enemy not spawning and SUDDENLY i get SWARMED BY THEM!

Last edited:
Well, then there is a missing tooltip that it is a vanity item. and i think it is intern declared as an real armor, because when i right-klick it, it goes directly into the armor slot and not the vanity slot like other vanity armor
Well time to try it out with 400% zoom or whatever the maximum is to find out how useful it could be ;-)

EDIT: ooooh my god, i have seen one. no wonder i never saw one before, the splinter spawn behind the flaskflames. is it maybe possible to put the splinter before the flask explosion for better visibility? and is it right it spawn only one splinter, never seen more than one? maybe make the splinter count related to the critchance. the higher the critchance, the more splinter can spawn.

Last edited:
Martian Sprayer - 5%
Mecha Sprayer drops from Twins with 16%

Are you playing in Multiplayer?

What do you mean?

Will probably do something with the laser1

I Mean theres no reason to make a Granite Armor because it gives no bonus 2-3-2 defense if i remember true and set bonus is 3 defense. But Marble is 2-7-2 if i remember true again and also having some throwing bonuses made me think theres no reason to get a Granite Armor. I really thought Granite Armor have a set bonus of something cool. I even dont know the Marble's set bonus but even without set bonus Marble is way more better than Granite.

The Orichalcum Visage doesn't increase the alchemic damage. it increase instead the summoning damage. it also cost only 10 orichalcum bar. all other helmets cost 12.

Edit: Adamantite Visage cost also only 10 bars, but increase the right damage type

Last edited:
i don't think it's a wise design choice to put vines in the recipes of the big poison/venom flasks. vines are only dropped from man eaters, unless you changed there something. And man eaters are mostly replaced with angry trappers in hardmode, it will therefore be really hard to obtain more in hardmode.

Edit: changed the wrong monster name

Last edited:
The Orichalcum Visage doesn't increase the alchemic damage. it increase instead the summoning damage. it also cost only 10 orichalcum bar. all other helmets cost 12.

Edit: Adamantite Visage cost also only 10 bars, but increase the right damage type
Fixed, thanks!

i don't think it's a wise design choice to put vines in the recipes of the big poison/venom flasks. vines are only dropped from man eaters, unless you changed there something. And man eaters are mostly replaced with angry trappers in hardmode, it will therefore be really hard to obtain more in hardmode.

Edit: changed the wrong monster name
Got it, will replace it with another item.

When I try to pplay tremor with other mods, it gives me an error, I already tested and I confirmed it is this mod. ( My principal mods: thorium, spirit, cheeze's content pack, magic storage, calamity etc...) I've tested with 1.3.4.4 and 1.3.5.3 versions nd both give me the same error only if tremor is enabled.

When I try to pplay tremor with other mods, it gives me an error, I already tested and I confirmed it is this mod. ( My principal mods: thorium, spirit, cheeze's content pack, magic storage, calamity etc...) I've tested with 1.3.4.4 and 1.3.5.3 versions nd both give me the same error only if tremor is enabled.
theres no thourium update for TMODL 0.10.1 yet, until end of june.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom