Recent content by koi64

1. K

Resolved [PS5] Setting and trophies save file corrupted

I think that could still work cause it still has the option. I just didn’t have a usb drive at hand. And good to know. Have a great day torch god ^^
  2. K

There is one way but it involves having ps plus. When backing up the save data to the cloud it splits it into 4. Character, world, achievements and setting and map 1 (no idea what the last one is) and it lets you choose which you want to back up and which not so I backed up the safe ones. Hope...
  3. K

Wait no, I kept looking through the settings found the save data and backed up the 3 files that weren’t corrupted to the cloud. After I deleted all of the save data and backed up what I did have and it all worked out. I was wrong in the fact that deleting the game doesn’t delete the save data...
  4. K

I deleted the game and reinstalled it after backing up the save data to the cloud but idk how to like pick out a specific file to delete
  5. K

every time I unlock an achievement the game stops and pulls up the save file screen saving that the save file is corrupted but the only part that doesn’t save are the trophies, settings and controls. The bug is annoying and disrupts the game flow.
Back
Top Bottom