• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Kovex Play

1. Kovex Play

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I have small but interesting idea for 1.4.1: new buff icons for some debuffs. If I remember correctly all debuffs caused by old one's army weapons ( for example " oiled" or betsys wrath ) have the most basic icon: blue and white background of buffs. Second is daybroken debuff, it's buff icon...
  2. Kovex Play

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

I really like console cursor's customization! And a small question ( it's not a bug so i can't report it ): does anyone else on console ( i have ps4 ) have old tortoise and skeletron prime sprites? I think they should have the ones from pc's 1.3.5. Also i have a small bug, I might report it -...
  3. Kovex Play

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

I love this update! I can't wait to play it on my ps4. You did a great job!
  4. Kovex Play

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

:happy:Yes! It will be a great addition to the game. And the npc is very cool 😁
  5. Kovex Play

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

WHAT?! That's INSANE! I always wanted wanted more detailed enemies and weapons and i love that everything will be balanced. It's so cool!!!!!!!
  6. Kovex Play

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

That's such a good idea! I love this town mechanic and pylons. I can't wait! ❤
  7. Kovex Play

Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

I'm so excited for 1.4! I want to watch that stream on 15th may but in my country it will be 10pm so i won't watch it whole. I hope that weird bug with transparent blocks will be fixed soon, as you said. A small question: 1.4 on ps4 will be next year? I can't wait for the final update of my...
  8. Kovex Play

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

My submittion: Cyber Knight Set. It's futuristic cyber armor with neon lights. It's my original idea but it can be similiar to other futuristic vanity sets. It consist of: Cyber Knight's Helmet Cyber Knight's Breastplate Cyber Knight's Leggings Every part of this suit is grey with green accents...
Top Bottom