• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Kovex Play

1. Kovex Play

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

I want to make sure: if I play on ps5 with backwards compatibility and my main world was made back in 1.2 will I be able to play on it? ( I know that I should start over again on a new world but I still want acces to my main world, it's pretty important to me ) Were you talking just about...
  2. Kovex Play

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

It's the day... Thank you relogic for this amazing game, you truly deserve all the love.<3 I had great time playing, really appreciate all the work you have put in to create this masterpiece. Terraria is the best game I have played in my life, even though there are still thing that could be...
  3. Kovex Play

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

Great news! I'm most excited for console 1.4 coming soon and crossplay. That's an amazing thing, thanks relogic for everything!
  4. Kovex Play

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

@Loki will sniper related things on console in 1.4 be the same as before? On pc you need to right click to use the zoom ability, on console it is always on when aiming with the right joystick. Could you make that like on pc- it works when clicking secondary use button, I would really appreciate...
  5. Kovex Play

Not sure why you complain, no one stops you from not using it ( unless you are just angry that console has those conforts ) ( No offense of course )
  6. Kovex Play

Then why their bars are separate then? Or did they fix that? As I said from my observations it doesn't work that was Here are some quite new videos: you can clearly see the health bar increase after defeating one twin and that they have separate ones: I'm kinda confused, it totally doesn't...
  7. Kovex Play

That's not how it works. They have separate health bars. It shows you health of the last one you hit The same video after defeating spazmatizm: They also have their own "picture" in the health bar so why would it be for both of them?
  8. Kovex Play

They had wrong icons before 1.4. Either this glitch is back or you are a console player. If so then it will be fixed in the 1.4 The thing I notcied while watching vieos on youtube is that when fighting twins at least 90% of the time the health bar on the bottom of the screen shows wrong health...
  9. Kovex Play

Thanks for help! Hopefully they will see it 👍
  10. Kovex Play

Directly or just use @ ?
  11. Kovex Play

@Loki Oh, and I also want to suggest improving quad barrel shotgun. Because balance feedback page is "closed" I need to say it here. Probably some people also complained about it but I still want to share my opinion ( btw I'm a console player but I watch 1.4 videos and I often browse the wiki )...
  12. Kovex Play

I wonder if terraria on ps5 will use any of the new controller features, I wasn't able to buy it yet. And if it isn't a thing yet, I would love if you would change that in 1.4 or 1.4.1 :) ( if you are able of course 👍 )
  13. Kovex Play

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Spontaneous and small idea for a small update - better looking banners, some don't look that good, so here's a list of them: 1) banners that seriously should be resprited: harpy, pigron, herpling, frankenstein, moth 2) banners that could get a resprite but aren't that bad ( for example just add...
  14. Kovex Play

THE CHANGES ARE SO GREAT! I love them, I would want to compliment almost all of them but I don't have time and willingness to do so. I play on ps4 do it wil take a long time until I will get this update but I'm still super excited. And I hope when 1.4 come out on console mam the bugs will be...
  15. Kovex Play

I have small but interesting idea for 1.4.1: new buff icons for some debuffs. If I remember correctly all debuffs caused by old one's army weapons ( for example " oiled" or betsys wrath ) have the most basic icon: blue and white background of buffs. Second is daybroken debuff, it's buff icon...
Top Bottom