Recent content by Kranot

1. Kranot

PC I will make sprites for you if i like your mod idea

im not very into armour but i AM up for weapons, accessiories, potions and furniture. aslong is i dont have to bother with the slog that is armour and new blocks
  2. Kranot

and what is this all about? ill hold off on that for now because that sounds like it needs armourspriting wich is my only weakspot. im currently still learning how to make armour
  3. Kranot

tModLoader The Ophioid Mod

its been a while since we designed thos mechanics. if i remember correctly the combined item is ONLY needed if you wanna fight the harder version. normal version is summoned by either
  4. Kranot

youd have to give me more details
  5. Kranot

Fun idea but ill have to pass I dislike blatant crossovers
  6. Kranot

tModLoader The Ophioid Mod

thanks very good to hear you enjoy it
  7. Kranot

hmm i think ill have to pass then
  8. Kranot

are these 2 sepperate mods or bouth the same mod? because im no particularly interreste din making a new enemyfaction that gets mixed into an existing event. BUT i like the idea of making new oceanbcontent.
  9. Kranot

also i assume even if you recycle all the hell blocks or most of them you still want burt trees and shrubs? i could easilymake those. contact me on discord. ill PM you my contactdata
  10. Kranot

i mean like: howmanny weapons will it add, howmanny items, howmanny bosses, howmanny enemies. because an entire biome sounds like pretty bigscale to begin with.
  11. Kranot

interresting idea. but what scale is this project? what do you want to include?
  12. Kranot

i am in a big sprite-making mood currently so if you are a coder who has the need for sprites: pitch your mod concept below and if i like it ill make sprites for you for free. projects have to pass on outright: -giant contentpacks with massive numbers of bosses and items. i wanna help make...
  13. Kranot

tModLoader Ammobox+

the condition is that all mech bosses have to be killed. otherwise hes not selling the belt
  14. Kranot

tModLoader Ammobox+

i will forward this bug to the coder aswell. also when me and he have more time well overhaul the pricing
  15. Kranot

tModLoader Ammobox+

i will forward this to the coder
Back
Top Bottom