Recent content by kurigvit

1. K

PC Не открывается оверлей в игре

Обычно помогает перезайти в игру.Мне лично помогает.
  2. K

PC Minor Stuttering (PC)

Oh...alright..
  3. K

PC Minor Stuttering (PC)

Wave quality - Toggle OFF, Then restart the game! Just try it! I also have solved my problem with 30 FPS random Lock.That setting is so CPU Intensive/unoptimised.Unfortunately,the game uses only 1 core of your CPU.I hate that optimisation
  4. K

PC Terraria 30 FPS bug (Solution??)

Hey.Looks like i've found the solution! Check out last edit!
  5. K

Tried both.Nothing changed
  6. K

PC Where is the location of terraria's language file?

Glad to help you:naughty:
  7. K

PS4 Keybinds

Wow,I didn’t know that :0
  8. K

PS4 Keybinds

I think you can’t do that on Console Version.Because…Gamepad is so limited in management…
  9. K

Crash Report

Hey! Firstly,go to local files. Default path is - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria. And there will be several files with XNA or Microsoft .NET Framework . Then,click on Microsoft .NET Framework and click repair. Then you must restart your computer. Hope this will work for you!
  10. K

Terraria does not start

Glad to help you ;)
  11. K

Terraria does not start

The Error said,you didn’t have XNANative.dll.You need to install XNA Framework! These Installations files located in Terraria folder,where game is installed. Default path is - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria. And there will be several files with XNA.You just need to...
  12. K

PC Where is the location of terraria's language file?

I Think you need this! Language Resource Packs. But you can also use "old" Terraria unpack and repack Translation Files. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/localization-packer-unpack-and-repack-terraria-translation-files.61972/
  13. K

I'm Fine!

I'm Fine!
  14. K

UPDATE: Wave quality - Toggle OFF, Then restart the game.Now i have stable and buttery 60 FPS. ALL liquid in any world has Pre-load? If that yes,then why? Wonder why my game lags and (Capped?) to 30 FPS when there's no water around with it turned off.Weird... Sooo..I decided to play Terraria on...
  15. K

PC Terraria Running at 30 FPS capped instead of 60FPS

I also have this problem! AMD Ryzen 5 3400G With Vega 11 graphics and i get the 30 fps cap! That's Terrible....Anybody please,find out the solution! UPD: I turned on Enchanced sync in AMD software and thats solved my problem! Have some tearing but playable! UPD2: Enhanced sync is working...
Back
Top Bottom