• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
L0ST5ILVER
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Goblin army is the worst thing to ever plague this planet. I hate it with every atom of my soul, every day I live in permanent anguish because of this event. I wish nothing but pain and disconsolation upon every one of those spawn killing goblins that have my made life but a misery to live.
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    I sure do love being constantly spawn killed with no mana or ammo.
    I beat the entirety of Getting Over it and I never raged once. But there's something obnoxious about constantly trying to run back to your house and being bombarded, unable to defend yourself, unable to dodge them.
    "Master" mode is inappropriate when it's impossible because they always jump when you jump.
    What on earth were you thinking Relogic.
    Am I the only one who thinks Journey mode was overdone and Master mode was underdone?
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    Even if they say that why does it make it okay? It isn't good game design. Just making the bosses have more health turns the bosses into endurance tests than actual skill, we already have the skill, we've thought Expert EoC hundreds of times, all master mode does is make us endure it for longer in hopes we slip up.
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    We could've had something new, a change, something fresh, having to relearn the boss fights we thought we knew so well is exciting, it's engaging and it keeps the game from going dull after a while.
    All Master mode did was make it take LONGER to beat the game, it didn't make the game Different or more Fun necessarily. It didn't add anything new or interesting (bar 1 or 2 things) into the fray.
    JohannSimm
    JohannSimm
    It’s what happened. They added so much content in 1.4.0 – perhaps if the update hadn’t been of such huge density, they would have felt more at liberty to develop a more interesting Master Mode. And in the end, it’s better to have it than nothing at all.

Still, I’d have liked to have seen them incorporate some of those For the Worthy changes into Master Mode.
    The muffin man crept into my hallway and endorsed me with severe spooks in the night. Help me terrarians!
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I'll help you!
    *Ends up getting one of the severe spooks*
    OH NO!
    Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    tell him the boogeyman's around the corner and he'll run and cry like a baby
    Just beat Getting over it for the 2nd time, in under 30 minutes. I didnt rage during the entire time I've played the game. It's just fun tbh
    Every time I post a new suggestion, I get really anxious anticipating everybody to hate it! Lol
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Well, this is the forums. So usually, if someone hates it, they would have a reason, and would tell it to you. And when the information is gained, you can use it to make the current, or next suggestion better!
    Rest in Peace to my man Etika. Everybody pay your respects. :,( ... Rest in peace brother, rest in peace.
    Reactions: Augustulus
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    Indeed. Mental health isn't a joke. I feel horrible because I've told people before that "There are people who have it worse than you". And I wish I hadn't said those things. It isolates people. It makes them think their problems aren't important and can domino effect into something horrible.
    rhebok
    rhebok
    :'(
    Augustulus
    Augustulus
    I only got to hear the news recently, and it's very devastating honestly. Being subscribed for 2 years only to find him recently vanished are very unfortunate news.
    Your ambiance vids will make me have trouble sleeping tonight! :)
    Reactions: L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    I take it you listened to blood clot ambience! Don't ask me where I think up these names, a dark, dark place.
    Sm1l@mYm@eT
    [email protected]@eT
    No, I got it from insanity, Desolation, Blood clot, New years, And every other one, Even the tranquil ambiance is kind of creepy.
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    Ah, Insanity is a classic. Yes if you're looking for happy Ambience, Tranquil is the closest you'll get I reckon, (For now). Melodic Valley is quite peaceful though.
    Since I've had this account for nearly the same time I've played (almost half a decade), I think it's time to try become active here. Haha
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    I'm very familiar with this forum and the staff - having coming on here semi regularly, but I've never been an active poster, and thus, nobody really knows me. lol
    I'm going to change that, from now on - I'm going to contribute to the forum as much as I can! And hopefully everybody won't end up hating me like everywhere else \o/
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I like the sounds of that! `:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom