Recent content by Lagdroth

1. L

Switch Item trading post

I dont got one sorry, anything else you interested in?
  2. L

Switch Item trading post

Yo anyone got an extra moon charm/frozen turtle shell/paladin's shield for trade?
  3. L

Switch looking for some tank equipment

Frozen turtle shell cross necklace bezoar megaphone trifold map fastclock paladin's shield I can pay in platinum coins or ore
  4. L

New expert mode playthrough on Switch?

Hi, I used to play Terraria tons on the PC but since my laptop broke, haven't played for quite a while but got a switch recently and just got the game about a week ago. Beaten 2/3 mech bosses on my normal mode world but would like to hop into an expert playthrough now that I've gotten more/less...
  5. L

PC Looking for group

Lagdroth #5062
  6. L

PC Looking for group

Hey, I didnt see your invite Hey, I tried to add you on discord but after 2 days of no accept, I cancelled the request
  7. L

PC Looking for group

Just finished all achievements yesterday and wanna do a fresh co-op vanilla run from start to finish. Can do normal or expert. Softcore characters, anything else is too rage inducing for me. I play on a laptop so I'd prefer to have someone else host. Oh and I have discord and mic. If you've got...
  8. L

PC Looking for some chill people to play with

Wanna make a small, expert mode world with no mods/cheats. Play through it, Make some cool bases, farm bosses, collect a bunch of cool stuff and overall just have a good time doing what Terraria's all about. I'm generally a pretty chill dude and am looking for some like-minded people who I can...
  9. L

PC Well im new and i want to do a playthrough P.S. Im australian

I'd be down to do a fresh playthrough if you're still looking
Back
Top Bottom