Recent content by landstalker

1. landstalker

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Be prepared to get asked this questions many many times more. It's probably best to close all discussion regarding T:OW.
  2. landstalker

Wise words indeed. It's like having a conversation about "what's your favourite dinosaur?"
  3. landstalker

I don't think it was your grammar or lack thereof that caused Re-Logic, Pipeworks, Engine Software or anyone else involved in the development of T:OW to avoid replying to your "suggestions/Solutions". I think it was your attitude combined with your alarmist messages. You try to make out that...
  4. landstalker

Does any of it matter anymore? It's over. The game is cancelled. Pointing fingers, trying to lay blame on this person or that company is pointless, as is attempting to say "I told you so." Nobody cares if someone predicted this situation. It's not even a situation anymore. The teams have moved...
  5. landstalker

Gotta love Google translate. It certainly makes for entertaining reading.
  6. landstalker

Wow. That was quite something. Without getting heated or wishing to start any arguments I must first say that I actually work in the games industry and some of your statements suggest you do not. But you make sweeping pronouncements that can only be supported by inside industry knowledge or...
  7. landstalker

The damage was too great. They couldn't save the patient.
  8. landstalker

No great surprise. You can't just keep throwing good money after bad.
  9. landstalker

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Obviously, as you are a mole, you were underground when the original announcement was made. Just don't get too excited. People have been on the verge of bursting into flames because of the lack of news and/or updates regarding this project. It will arrive when it arrives. If you can make your...
  10. landstalker

I think it is safe to say they have been working on T:OW since the announcement last April. They will not have acquired the license and then put it on a shelf until they completed 1.3. They will have allocated a team for T:OW, to work on that project at the same time as the 1.3 team continued...
  11. landstalker

Unit one. Moderator. Posted this on the 6th. "Well, I mean, it's not a secret. Pipeworks has mentioned still working on Otherworld multiple times on their twitter, on here back in November, and have said it's being worked on while answering questions in their 1.3 console streams. That info is...
  12. landstalker

I know you would like to know what is going on. The fault lies firmly with the original announcement. A game that had sat with nothing done to it for more than a year was suddenly revealed to the world. It stumbled along, with hardly any great progress until it was reclaimed by Re-Logic and...
  13. landstalker

You just seemed so confident in your belief that having purchased and played one particular title, that the developers of another related title, somehow owe you news and updates. Whether this is true or not who can say? What "it" is that I don't "get" is puzzling. My current employment status...
  14. landstalker

Must be terrible to not work in the games industry. I do and I also worked on the original doomed version of this particular product. The entire mess was caused by senior members of Engine Software deciding to announce T:OW before it was even started. All of that and a complete inability to...
Back
Top Bottom