Recent content by leaf1

1. leaf1

tModLoader Unlimited Buff Slots

Several buffs and debuffs, which should normally be based on area or just last one minute, last over 5 minutes.
  2. leaf1

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Have you tried fiddling around the original terrariaserver.exe file? Chances are, you have to make your own executable, much like how tmodloader has its own executable for servers.
  3. leaf1

Try making a world with the normal, non-modded Terraria executable and move it to NTerraria's world folder.
  4. leaf1

Doing quests give you a ton of EXP, i.e. Triple Trouble, Steampunker Dream II.
  5. leaf1

There's a Tmod version of Nterraria? Never knew. Anyways, the optimization issues could be from the second window that logs all of your movements and actions. By the way, is this mod based off of DnD? I've been noticing some key features of DnD in this mod.
  6. leaf1

Is there any updates for N Terraria season 7, plus some optimization changes? Plus I have seen your grammar in the current version is choppy, has your English gotten better since then? Other than your grammar, you really have been doing great working on this mod. Keep it up, my boi!
  7. leaf1

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Welp, there goes several years of waiting. Jokes aside, it's good that you have made this decision. I hope things go better for you guys, but one question. Can you boi-o's release the beta and source code for fan-development?
Back
Top Bottom