• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Leaper

1. Leaper

PC Muertos Pack - Bosses and some more

Jesus Christ. That wall of flesh is looking GODLY
  2. Leaper

All Minecraft Structures recreated in Terraria

Map, not mod
  3. Leaper

All Minecraft Structures recreated in Terraria

This looks like an interesting idea, but you could benifit by having a few more spoiler images.
  4. Leaper

**REPORTED** Princess dialogue spoils bosses and events that haven't been encountered yet

What the heck are you talking about? Is that relevant to the thread?
  5. Leaper

Minimalist Buff Icons

Discord Server is all set up, In case you like that sort of thing better! Join the Minimalistic Buffs Discord Server!
  6. Leaper

Minimalist Buff Icons

V1.1 is out! this version contains a few more common buffs that you are likely to see. Thanks for the support so far!
  7. Leaper

Unfortunately, freedom of speech protects media from punishment for the things they say. So they...

Unfortunately, freedom of speech protects media from punishment for the things they say. So they can print whatever the hell they want.
  8. Leaper

Minimalist Buff Icons

Just take the texturepack file and drop it into the ResourcePacks folder! :) Documents> My Games> Terraria> ResourcePacks
  9. Leaper

Sprites Armor Rehaul, plus Relevant Changes and Additions!

Where are all the comments? Great suggestion Bry! This is very well set up and must have taken a lot of time! my favorite armor rework is the Pearlwood :)
  10. Leaper

MFW lavaspark actually becomes a thing

MFW lavaspark actually becomes a thing
  11. Leaper

New texture pack released!

New texture pack released!
  12. Leaper

Minimalist Buff Icons

version 1.1 Hey guys, I have been working on a texture pack recently that takes the buffs from potions and makes them cleaner and more minimalist. They are loosely based on the achievements from Terraria. This pack is work in progress, but eventually I will get every single buff and debuff in...
  13. Leaper

Pillager Invasion /Minecraft

This looks really cool and well made!
  14. Leaper

[Help?] Lava Textures

you are respriting this texture, right?
Top Bottom