• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Leaper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I cannot beleive they put in more effort on the "For the Worthy " easter egg seed than MASTER MODE ITSELF. like, get your priorities straight.
    Leaper
    Leaper
    On the other hand, the bosses and weapons are incredibe in this update. This is a great update and I hope the devs will rethink master mode to come up to the standard of the rest of the amazing additions.
    People with a line of slime emotes in their signature have iNcrEdiBle personality and taste.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Want more slimes? Put in the following on any TCF pages: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A
    Note: Make sure you aren't typing this into a text box and you're using the directional keys.
    Sometimes I feel like we need to change the TCF logo to YOU CANT GET MODS ON MOBILE GUYSaria.
    I had a draft saved for a suggestion and it just dissapeared. Any reason why this would happen?
    Leaper
    Leaper
    Thanks Bry. I wish the bar had some way of telling you it was not permanent.
    • Love
    Reactions: Bry
    B
    Bry
    Yeah, you're telling me. -~-
    Storm Diver
    Storm Diver
    That's why I always save my ideas in MS word, I don't trust the forums to save them.
    The switch version has so many bugs, it either needs to be fixed or made to cost less money. I have seen a LOT of bug reports, and it makes it look like its unplayable.
    I have seen about 3 derpling related profiles so far.
    Changing Flask Σ
    Changing Flask Σ
    Surprisingly there isn't a fourth one yet.
    BuffIing
    BuffIing
    There's me, Derpling. and Derpling Lord.

I haven't actually met that last one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom