Recent content by LegionF3-Terrarian Reborn

1. LegionF3-Terrarian Reborn

Terraria 1.3.1.1 lag when walking.

Hi there my name is Legion and I believe I have to solution to your issue The fix is rather simple. Got to Documents>My Games>Terraria. There will be a file called "config" there. Open it with notepad and hit 'Ctrl+F' to search. Enter "RunningAchievementEnabled" and when found, changed the...
  2. LegionF3-Terrarian Reborn

PC Problem with lag.

Hi there my name is Legion and I believe I have to solution to your issue The fix is rather simple. Got to Documents>My Games>Terraria. There will be a file called "config" there. Open it with notepad and hit 'Ctrl+F' to search. Enter "RunningAchievementEnabled" and when found, changed the...
  3. LegionF3-Terrarian Reborn

Hmmm, Profile picture looks neat. Thanks to a certain 'Party girl' on this forum. this was made...

Hmmm, Profile picture looks neat. Thanks to a certain 'Party girl' on this forum. this was made possible. ;)
  4. LegionF3-Terrarian Reborn

How can I disable achievements

5. LegionF3-Terrarian Reborn

Dammit expert mode Moon Lord your to OP

Dammit expert mode Moon Lord your to OP
  6. LegionF3-Terrarian Reborn

Xbox 360 Is this a bug or something else?

Most Likely a bug, The Minimum amount is like 20-25 blocks. Defense must be over or at least 20. if not you will have to use the Lucky Horseshoe or use Feather-fall potions . If still taking damage from falls with or without equips or buffs...
Back
Top Bottom