Recent content by Lied71

1. L

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

Yes, nothing was spoiled, I just waited and played other games.
  2. L

No, I didn’t write on discord. The error appeared when I loaded into the world. I tried the fix, the error that occurs when entering the game world disappeared. Thank you.
  3. L

After update. [22:42:04.025] [Main Thread/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at terraguardians.TerraGuardianDrawLayersScript.DrawBehindLayer(PlayerDrawSet& drawInfo) in...
  4. L

It looks like this.
  5. L

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

Hello, maybe I caught a bug, NPC Penguin appears, gives a point of starlight, then disappears, the night lasts forever. And one more thing, since I constantly dig a tunnel at the spawn point to hell, after the appearance of this NPC, the camera goes deep underground, and that's it, the interface...
  6. L

Yes, layering, a little uncomfortable, Starlight River mod, but not critical.
  7. L

Good afternoon, if it is possible and not too costly, can I ask you to add the ability to change the position of the mod interface?
  8. L

Thank you very much for fixing this problem, I wrote to the creator of the Spirit mod, my message was ignored.
  9. L

Hello, I understand this is not your concern, but when using The Spirit Mod !, if a mob or boss kills a companion, it automatically disappears itself, that is, it does not die, but simply disappears.
  10. L

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hello, I understand this is not your concern, but when using the TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions mod, if a mob or boss kills a companion, it automatically disappears itself, that is, it does not die, but simply disappears.
  11. L

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Hello, when I activate your mod, the minions self-destruct by killing the enemy NPC, I tried to disable and enable the mods in turn, which are in the mod loading menu, this bug disappeared when I turned off your mod.
  12. L

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Hello. Mod dont work with modloader v0.10.1.2. Please repair it.
  13. L

This was observed after the update of your mod. I updated only your mod today. I wanted to upload the video problems, but this format is not supported. Do you have a previous version of the mod? I will check the problem with the previous version of the mod. The problem found and corrected, it...
  14. L

After update. After dig with pickax, I can not take things from the inventory and dig with a pickax. Рrojectiles also disappear for example Possessed Hatchet. Summon do not appear. Sorry for my bad english.
  15. L

tModLoader Solidified Potions

OK.
Back
Top Bottom