Recent content by LilStarla

1. LilStarla

A very special young lady just literally walked into my life yesterday... :dryadpassionate:

A very special young lady just literally walked into my life yesterday... :dryadpassionate:
  2. LilStarla

He's done that to me too :dryadgrin:

He's done that to me too :dryadgrin:
  3. LilStarla

Myself and Mondays are proof that God does indeed make mistakes :dryadindifferent:

Myself and Mondays are proof that God does indeed make mistakes :dryadindifferent:
  4. LilStarla

Which friend is the worst to play Terraria with?

Don't call any names. For me it's the guy who is always lagging behind me in progress (I've got platinum sword, he still hasn't even made wooden armor) because he just won't play the game. At night, he stays in a house so he doesn't have to fight the zombies. Nevermind getting coin and items off...
  5. LilStarla

The Terrarians Trial....

Wow! NIce! How did I not know you made these kinds of things? :dryadgrin:
  6. LilStarla

lol I see it, and same here. Also, I am developing my own mods too :dryadgrin:

lol I see it, and same here. Also, I am developing my own mods too :dryadgrin:
  7. LilStarla

Unfortunately that is not possible for me so I have to be happy with what I've got :dryadcry:

Unfortunately that is not possible for me so I have to be happy with what I've got :dryadcry:
  8. LilStarla

I enjoy creating them from scratch, mostly Skyrim memes. Also, hot fictional gamer girls FTW. I...

I enjoy creating them from scratch, mostly Skyrim memes. Also, hot fictional gamer girls FTW. I need to try to draw one this weekend. :dryadgrin:
  9. LilStarla

That's right. Also, perhaps something in the console's settings can correct the issue. I don't...

That's right. Also, perhaps something in the console's settings can correct the issue. I don't own an xBone, though, so I can't be of much help :dryadcry:
  10. LilStarla

Ummm... where exactly did I write anything that displays I underestimated him? If anything I...

Ummm... where exactly did I write anything that displays I underestimated him? If anything I respect him so far. :dryadgrin:
  11. LilStarla

That is quite the bug :dryadeek:

That is quite the bug :dryadeek:
  12. LilStarla

Underestimating much? :dryadgrin:

Underestimating much? :dryadgrin:
  13. LilStarla

I hate it when my chairs encounter this problem! :dryadeek:

I hate it when my chairs encounter this problem! :dryadeek:
  14. LilStarla

Oh...pfWOW... I can haz her? :dryadpassionate:

Oh...pfWOW... I can haz her? :dryadpassionate:
  15. LilStarla

I've always wondered why they feel the need to have an L in there. It's redundant. Also, anyone...

I've always wondered why they feel the need to have an L in there. It's redundant. Also, anyone who sports that flag has never accepted me for my orientation :dryadsad:
Back
Top Bottom