LilStarla
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gosh I am so slow... I just now found out about Overhaul over on Chippy's youtube channel. :dryadtongue:
    Really uncomfortable with the way a lot of people communicate here. A way to block users who make offensive remarks?
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Yeah, that's a good way to approach things, in fact it's often encouraged here. Saltmine will remain a saltmine, there's no real point in engaging them and causing more trouble most of the time, unless there's a good reason to it ( but then it has to be a healthy debate which is very hard to do in these cases ). I assume you're also talking about other profiles.
    LilStarla
    LilStarla
    Indeed. It's mostly people leaving comments that offer absolutely nothing and you just know they left it just to be an @$$. I couldn't begin to explain how stupid and low I would feel if I did such a thing. It's so pointless and self-defeating. I'm quick to delete such filth, and I'm hoping I can prevent the offenders from striking again.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Yeah, also don't forget to report in case something goes awry, it might sometimes spare the trouble for other people later on.
    Darnit, I did it again. I spent 14 hours drawing and forgot to play Terraria. Oh well, have all day off work tomorrow too :dryadgrin:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom