Recent content by Link345677

1. Link345677

tModLoader a mod suggestion

Yes, this is the right place to post this. You said you had three ideas, but you put four things down:redspin:'o_O.  Great idea! YES, DEFINITELY. Ok, I see where you're going... Kind of Yeah, I don't see where your going with this one, but ok'o_O?
  2. Link345677

Is there a mod to stop corruption/crimson/hallow spread

If I ever make mods, I will make a mod to solve your problem!!!!
  3. Link345677

tModLoader TC Mod - Community mod - MD, Need Ideas pls

I was thinking that maybe adding some stuff from Cuphead would be cool because why not, Cuphead is somewhere on my top ten favorite games right behind Terraria, though I think that there are a few items in vanilla Terraria that are similar to items in Cuphead. Adding a lot more swords that have...
  4. Link345677

Making Terraria Beautiful Again

The concept art looks like the sky at sunset/sunrise, so I was thinking that it would be cool to make a mod/shader/texture pack for that because Terraria doesn't have very good sunrise or sunset sky textures so the mod, shader, or texture pack to add beautiful skies, not just a blue area with...
  5. Link345677

Important ANNOUNCEMENT: Modding Rule Update 2018/08/06

When you said you still can't add Biome Key Molds, I thought "who would want those in a mod, they were the worst back when I played WII U," because you coud only open a chest if you had a temple key, which meant that you had to find another friggin Plantera Bulb in my half-corrupted jungle, then...
  6. Link345677

Console Who should be my next two characters?

Since no one really voted except for the one person who voted Zelda for both made and summoner, I made the decision myself which is Zelda for mage because she does magic and Dark Link (from Four Swords Adventures) for summoner because he SUMMONS copies of himself in LoZ: FSA.
  7. Link345677

Make the most boring thing ever even MORE boring

Farming items -> farming for the gosh darn cell phone in Terraria. SO BORING especially the fishing quests, GEEZ.:redmunch::redspin::red2::dryadconfused:
  8. Link345677

Console Who should be my next two characters?

Please choose one mage and one summoner. If you choose someone else, comment who that someone else is and which class he/she is for, then I will add him/her to the poll. And don't make both your votes the same person plz.
  9. Link345677

tModLoader Shoop Da Whoop Mod Idea

Did you mean the DPS meter? If so then the damage of both the weapons in this mod is 2^31 - 1.
  10. Link345677

Resolved [Xbox One] Yellow Wire?

YAY:dryadgrin:
  11. Link345677

That's a good idea, but right now, I'm looking for summoner ideas, though I will think about it...

That's a good idea, but right now, I'm looking for summoner ideas, though I will think about it and MAYBE do a poll for it.
  12. Link345677

I think the only magic things Link does in WW Is the leaf, the great spin attack, and all the...

I think the only magic things Link does in WW Is the leaf, the great spin attack, and all the magic arrows, not counting things that don't use up magic power.
  13. Link345677

In Terraria, in most instances, you aren't casting spells, you are using magical items so don't...

In Terraria, in most instances, you aren't casting spells, you are using magical items so don't worry that Link from a Link to the Past doesn't cast spells directly without items.
  14. Link345677

tModLoader Shoop Da Whoop Mod Idea

I have an idea for a new mod, when I make it, will be called the Shoop Da Whoop Mod. It will add three items, two of which are weapons, and a new post-Moon Lord boss. Items I currently don't have an icon for any of my weapons yet Name: Lazaar launcher Damage: 999999999999999 magic damage 100%...
Back
Top Bottom