Is there a mod to stop corruption/crimson/hallow spread

Jant

Terrarian
Hello,

I am looking for a mod to completely stop spreading of the corruption, crimson, and hallow biomes.
- I am aware of the game mechanics and tools such as the clentaminator so I do not need advice on that
- I am aware of Tshock but it has issues with mod loader
- I am aware of Tedit but it a) has issues with mods and b) it still requires micromanagement if you break alters or if an enemy spreads corruption etc...
- I do not want to remove these biomes from the game and I still want the initial biome creation when the WoF is defeated

With all that being said, I am hoping to find a mod to simply turn off the spread of these biomes to eliminate micromanagement for people who do not want the diversity of their worlds to be destroyed by biome spread. I have searched for this a little bit and it seems like quite a few people are looking for something like this so it would be a useful mod to create if it doesn't exist already.

Ahh, so that explains it. That's too bad. Biome spread is my least favorite feature of Terraria. It actually makes me not want to invest time into my worlds.

If you use tedit they added a morph feature which lets you choose what you want to get rid of and just click or hold on crimson/coruption/hollow

Back
Top Bottom