Recent content by lionater5

1. lionater5

NPCs stopped moving in

I can safely say that all of my housing is non-corrupt. All the generic requirements that the game tells you about are all accounted for. I'm very positive that it has something to do with the mods.
  2. lionater5

Weapons & Equip New Equipment Slot for Music Boxes

I'm not entirely sure how difficult it would be to add this feature, but considering the complete lack of practical usefulness that the music boxes have being placed in an accessory slot (even though this is very unlikely for someone to do), it should have its own slot in the equipment tab. If...
  3. lionater5

NPCs stopped moving in

I'm currently running Tremor, Calamity, SpiritMod, Sacred Tools, Bluemagic's, Boss Item Checklist, and Hotbar swapper on TModLoader 10.0.0.1. I started a new world, and after I built a house that was also suitable for an NPC, my guide took the room. He then died and the merchant arrived. After...
  4. lionater5

PC News Flash!

That looks so great! Also nice fireworks. :D
  5. lionater5

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Improved melee hit detection around slopes. OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU RE-LOGIC FOR THIS GREAT GAME AND GREAT IMPROVEMENT
  6. lionater5

Blocks & Decoration Foreground Walls

Guess so. That could work as well while still maintaining the cosmetic purpose.
  7. lionater5

I don't know about that. My original idea was so that it was in front of NPC and player sprites, concealing them from view. But it could work out. Could be an option in settings to enable transparency or disable.
  8. lionater5

I don't think Terraria has any foreground walls, so I had an idea. Why not add walls that you could place "in front" of the player character and other sprites to add immersion in scenes, create traps, and conceal hidden objects? These could also be naturally generated in the world in cabins and...
  9. lionater5

NPCs & Enemies npc request of mine

This NPC is kind of pointless. There's a lot of house designs that make it impossible for NPCs to die via enemies. There are also several countermeasures, like building in the sky/ lava pits. Ethereal enemies pose an issue, but you can easily deal with those if you have the proper gear. It...
  10. lionater5

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

Is it possible that there can be pickup text that shows what you quick-stacked when you click the quick-stack to nearby chest option? I can barely tell what I'm getting rid of. I'm pretty sure nobody can.
  11. lionater5

Weapons & Equip Music Box Slot

Considering that 1.3 will have slots for the grappling hook, pet, minecart, and the rest, wouldn't this make sense? Music Boxes don't really have any "practical" use, and the music that you would want to hear would force you to just go to the biome that has said music, or just put the music box...
  12. lionater5

Sprites The Whimsy (Alternate Hallow)

Just a quick question. You made a Whimsy Key, but what's the item that would be in the Whimsy Chest? And I also hope I didn't miss it, but where's the Whimsy Chest?
  13. lionater5

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Also, just as a point of reference, does the Masamune exist in the current release, and if so, where are you supposed to get it?
  14. lionater5

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Uh, Cure 3 and Cure 4 restore 40 health, yet Cure 4 costs more mana. Is there something I'm not getting or is it just the same?
Back
Top Bottom