Recent content by Little_Luna

1. Little_Luna

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I think they're working on it, I know they said something about it not too long ago, I hope everything is going well! Cant wait to see the new feature.
  2. Little_Luna

PC I'm not sure how to exactly title this other than my game is just being "weird."

Standalone - [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML) < Link to its page, Note if you want to make your own mod you cannot Compile mods in 64 bit Tmodloader
  3. Little_Luna

tModLoader How do I do this? (Questions thread)

Alright I want to make a boss, I'm not Aziruin JUUUST yet I think I'm gonna make an Eye of Cthulhu type boss first I am using the Example mod as a type of base.
  4. Little_Luna

Nvm Fixed it, Size was off
  5. Little_Luna

Alright I have a NPC that I made, He works, he Spawns in He sells you junk, just his animation is... well, Bugged, when he runs it looks like he's scrolling down, then he talks he looks like he's jumping and he doesn't play his attack animation. I think I may have messed something up when I made...
  6. Little_Luna

I alread have made an Item, though it is a melee weapon, so I can try a summoner item
  7. Little_Luna

PC Error

Wait I think I see the problem... It cant find the texture... Did you rename the resource in mod .csproj? cause otherwise it cant find what isnt loaded
  8. Little_Luna

PC Error

I think you have an error in the file format, the code is looking for an image I believe called WardingEye_Head_Boss in Yourmod/NPCs/ instead of looking n the correct folder Yourmod/NPCs/Bosses ('m looking at the Example mods script structure) Sooooo to fix change the {namespace...
  9. Little_Luna

Alrighty, I jumped into a new coding language with knowledge of basic Java, Though I can understand some of the code. Alrighty, Here is my first question, I am Trying to make a worm-type boss. She is a Snake-like creature so She wont split, I want her to be at the least 100 segments... or as big...
  10. Little_Luna

Compiler Error

Ahhhh alright, Then I'll uninstall tmodloader and install the 32bit Thanks for the help
  11. Little_Luna

Compiler Error

Alrighty, it has been quite a long time since my last post. Anyway I decided that I would start trying to mod again, note I'll be posting modding questions here as well, anyway, I try to compile my mod, which is only a single Item, I get an error (attacthed) I remove the said fire (Moving it out...
  12. Little_Luna

tModLoader Tutorial: [1] Getting started with tModLoader

Okay First what kind of computer do you use? (Mac,linux,PC,etc.)
Back
Top Bottom